So frustrated!

Spacy

Our first little bean
Reaction score
I'm having a down day tonight. I'm 6 dpo I think ( don't even know if I ov since FF hates me lol) and I don't know if I'm really having symptoms or symptoms or just symptom chasing ( TTC makes me feel like a hypochondriac lol) . And the symptoms I do have could just be the AF getting ready to come up. Occasional dull cramps, creamy cm, acne, headaches, fatigue, random cravings, heartburn. I don't have the sore breast like everyone else does ( I'm very large chested and never thought I would WANT sore boobs lol) or the spotting . I am extremely thirsty but this could all be AF.... So bummed out... Does this mean I might not implant this cycle since I'm already6 dpo and having NO symptoms? Or do some people not have symptoms and still get a :bfp: ? Could symptoms come later? Lol I need some good news !!! Lol Sorry just had to vent ... My best friend tricked her DH into having a baby and my DH and I have been trying ( conceive plus , soft cups, legs up etc) and this cycle would have been amazing since I ov on our wedding night....

Hi Spacy, just wanted to give a little support. TTC is hard and frustrating, everyone on here would agree. Congrats on your wedding! I wish you and your DH a very happy & long life together and hope you get your BFP soon. You're not out, any symptom can mean anything so try not to worry. :flower:

I'm with you on this month. I have no symptoms either, thought I had a positive pregnancy test a couple days ago and it turned out to be evap line. :( As I've tested the last couple days and no positives. I also don't have any symptoms, Im just irritated easily. I have noting that I notice anyway. I am 7 dpo well since a +opk. Hopefully we are not out. I really really want this cycle!

6 dpo can still be really early for any symptoms, its rare that there has even been any implantation yet! Usually happens 7-8 dpo. So don't lose any hope yet

^^wss
It is quite early for implantation to happen and tbh you ned to wait a good few days after that for the hcg to show up properly in your system.

I got my first bfp at 10dpo and it was so feint i thought i was seeing things. Tried again next day and it was still the same. Tried day after that and it was def more noticeable, so i used my cb digital and it confirmed my bfp.
The first real symptom i had (didnt realise it at the time) was almighty headaches that felt like my head would explode and i couldnt stop burping (soooo embarrassing). Didnt get the sore boobs until a couple of weeks after that.
Hang in there and give it a few more days before you test again (i know that its the hardest thing in the world to do, but it will be worth it if you see a :BFP: )

Fingers X'd xx

I'm having a down day tonight. I'm 6 dpo I think ( don't even know if I ov since FF hates me lol) and I don't know if I'm really having symptoms or symptoms or just symptom chasing ( TTC makes me feel like a hypochondriac lol) . And the symptoms I do have could just be the AF getting ready to come up. Occasional dull cramps, creamy cm, acne, headaches, fatigue, random cravings, heartburn. I don't have the sore breast like everyone else does ( I'm very large chested and never thought I would WANT sore boobs lol) or the spotting . I am extremely thirsty but this could all be AF.... So bummed out... Does this mean I might not implant this cycle since I'm already6 dpo and having NO symptoms? Or do some people not have symptoms and still get a :bfp: ? Could symptoms come later? Lol I need some good news !!! Lol Sorry just had to vent ... My best friend tricked her DH into having a baby and my DH and I have been trying ( conceive plus , soft cups, legs up etc) and this cycle would have been amazing since I ov on our wedding night....

It's still really early. Symptoms don't usually begin until after implantation. Some women never even get any real "hey you're obviously pregnant" symptoms. With my first I didn't have any real symptoms till I was around six weeks. With my second they began four days before AF was to arrive. So it's really different each time.

Hold in there. You're definitely not out yet! Just be patient & hopefully you'll get your BFP! Every person is different & will get different symptoms or indeed none at all. And congrats on the wedding! We're just coming up to our first wedding anniversary so I'm hoping for good news before then :)

Oh, and keep us posted! :dust:

Trying to be patient is next to impossible when TTC! LOL. Just keep your chin up and know that when it happens it is meant to happen.

I'm 9dpo and still don't have any symptoms, because gassyness and burping. My emotions are a little off, but that is just me, I do that every once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->