So got my scan in two hours

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
Im soo nervouse i dont want to go its ment to be exciting but im so scared therrs not going to be anything there ive not had a period or bleed since having faint positive so im soo scared i dubbo why as a positive is a positive and symptoms galour i should be 13 weeks tomorrow by doctors and midwives calculations and there not worried any onr else never got a strong positive and everything be fine

Good luck hun i have everything crossed for you

Thank you hun i dont want to go amd they tell me theres nothing there but if there is all this stress is for nothing as ive had positive test and ive had no bleeding so logicly theres a baby but i was on the depo injection when concieved or just coming off it so it could be reason to everything its so frustraighting as we have got a bit excited

I know the feeling. I can't wait for a scan but also am really scared that it'll be bad news, even with my symptoms. Good luck

Normal feelings hun but something will be there as you must of had positive tests and lack of periods. Good luck and hope all is well x

Well todays been a roller coaster no baby but utetus is clear lining is thin both tubes clear i was so heart brocken but sent us up to epau were they did a hpt and funny enough faint positive now in fuming and so destrought so there currently running blood test but there was no even chance that im gonna be pregnant this month if i get a bleed they told me to at least wait a month before trying as too why the test have all had positive the doctors were confused too but they do when i adventually full pregnant propley they want the referal for me too have every 2 week scans im so heart broken as ive never had problems concieving thought i was done having kids so was on depo for two years finally off it and every test we do is possitive but no pregnancy could my hcg just in general be alot highter then most now so always gonna get positives faint of course i just so emotional as went 12 weeks being reasurred but docs and midwives that everything is perfect to not have a clue if i was pregnant where did it go i never bleed or had any clots to have passed a pregnancy its so confusing xx

Im so sorry hun. Hope the bloods give you some answers :( x

So sorry hun. That's awful. Hope you get some answers from the bloods xx

I'm so sorry you received this news. I hope you are able to get some answers.:hugs:

Gosh im
So sorry how emotionally upsetting this is. I am so sorry for my last comment x

Gosh im
So sorry how emotionally upsetting this is. I am so sorry for my last comment x
Its okay hun trust me it shocked us all as i showed them pics of test and they were so confused its so frustraighting as its over three months with out period they said that my spotting was post probly periods but it wasnt regular enough to say that but on a positive note we have the fun of trying again without thought of harming anything but think the shock of nothing was such an emotional thing yesterday i just dont kno how to handel it xx

The only little bit of help i have for you is when you get your beautiful baby when it happens again you will think it all makes sense now. I have had two cruel chemical pregnancies, that were nowhere near as horrible as what you have been through but at the time i felt so angry. I was spotting and getting positive tests. I wanted to be pregnant so much and it was hard to accept. But i had my daughter and i know I wouldn't have her if things went the other way. It happened to me again last august. I really wanted an age gap of 2.5 years. I had a few months away from trying and had Christmas, my daughters birthday and a holiday. Im now expecting a son in 4 months. Again i feel like its all worked out perfect.
Even though it will be hard for a while i hope that it happens soon for you. At least they are doing scans as its so hard to relax and going through that first 12 weeks without knowing would be hard. How long have you got to wait for your af to start? I always say being a women can be so hard. Ive had bleeds in this pregnancy and there have been times I thought i was going to loose him. I really hope you feel better soon xx

Im not to sure when im gonna start af as havent had one since having my youngest as was on birth controll but been off it a while its crazy because i got this far before with my first ever daughter but we had a 12 week scan and everything was perfect but the following week we lost her so it was so frustraivhting that we got to the this twelve week scan and nothing all doctors and midwives was like theres nothing to be worried about but in the back of our mind call it parent instinct we new something wasnt right my youngest son i had monthly bleeds on the dot lasting 7 days but he was absaloutly perfect so i really dont understand what actually has happened as was on the deppo and had it on time but when we decided to come off it it runs for three months and it was the last month we found our first positive result so we dobt kno wether my body just new how to kick me whilst i was down or the last injection was slightly faulty as never bleed on the injection and had some spotting before the positive test so maybe we was pregnant and it was just left over hormones i dont think we will ever kno but i have been doing opks and tbh i dunno where ild be in any cycle lol but the line is getting darker not quiet as dark as the control line but i dont think its far off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->