So happy to be here! Anyone else TTC#2?

Bakebino

Mom of 1 and Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have not been on this site since my daughter was born, but I decided now is a great time to come back. Hubby and I have decided recently that it is time to have baby #2. Last time around we got pregnant our first time trying and we now have a 15 month old daughter. Ryleigh is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us and we cannot wait to make her a big sister! I am a little nervous as I had quite a few complications with my first pregnancy, including having to have an emergency c-section at 31+3. Hoping the second time around we fall pregnant just as easily, and hopefully we will have less complications. I can't wait to go on this journey again! I am on CD3, this will be our first cycle trying. Anyone else just starting TTC #2?

:dust: to all

TTC#2 next month...my son is 8 months old and I'm still breastfeeding (still no AF). It took us 7 months to get pregnant the first time but lost that little one. Then 2 months of waiting for cycle to come back and another 7 months to get pregnant with my son. We are hoping for our kids to be close in age, which is why we are starting next month, just in case it takes many months to get pregnant again.

Also trying for #2 second cycle trying. Good luck hun only cd 3 for me yet x

Hi ladies, I'm also Tx #2!! Had 3 early losses last year. Hoping to get our BFP soon. I'm also cd3. Good luck ladies xxx

Nice to meet everyone! I am on CD 4. Only 2 more days till I start testing with my Clearblue Easy Fertility monitor. Can't wait :happydance:

Hi ladies, i'm new to this site.
I have a son who will be 7 in sept and me and my partner have decided it is time ttc #2. Im in that awful period after coming off the pill and just waiting either for af to arrive or a bfp!

I'm TTC #2, but I have very long and irregular cycles so it's not easy! We have been trying for nearly 6 months. I'm currently on CD10, my last cycle was 71 days long so I hope this one is different!

I'm TTC #2, but I have very long and irregular cycles so it's not easy! We have been trying for nearly 6 months. I'm currently on CD10, my last cycle was 71 days long so I hope this one is different!

I also had long cycles. My first husband and I were ttc for a year with no luck. Now with my second husband I decided to purchase the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor and it showed me that i was ovulating late in my cycle (CD 19 or 20)...so all the bding my first hubby and I were doing was at the wrong time. Hubby and I got pregnant one the 1st cycle using the monitor. If you can afford it, I recommend the Fertility Monitor, or the disposable OPK's..it does provide some valuable information that might help in your ttc journey. :dust: to you!

Hey hun, good luck ttc number 2!! Our little dude is 8 months and we were hoping to start trying this cycle but can't :( Fingers crossed we can start next cycle! :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->