SO happy to be here!!! But definitely needing some tips....

ToriStory

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!! Just got my :bfp: yesterday which was a huge shock as I was only 10 dpo! Super thrilled to be joining this board!! :flower: I'm still getting pos tests but they show up after the time limit so I feel a bit worried. Would love to have a bump buddy as I am a little nervous!!!

I need some advice and tips so if anyone could help out, I'd greatly appreciate it!!!!

I have noticed in the last few days that I am already insanely bloated. My stomach feels huge and I can't even wear any of my normal clothes!!! :wacko: Is this normal? I know bloating is common but I am really uncomfortable. So any tips to reduce the bloating? I've started drinking more water in hopes that I will get some relief. And is being really dizzy normal? I have had awful dizziness.

Hi hun!

Firstly congratulations. I got my BFP at 10dpo too :)

When u say the tests are coming up positive only after the time limit, how many have u done? Did the first test do the same? Have u tried a different brand of test?

Bloating early on is very normal, not sure about the dizziness? Id book an appointment with your Dr asap and ask them and also get ur bloods done to confirm your pregnancy.

Im 11 weeks with my second baby so fire away with any questions u have i know how nerve racking it is first time round

xx

Congrats! Welcome.
Bloating and dizziness is normal. :)

Thank you ladies so much for the replies!!!!

Shan- I have only used one brand so far...waiting until AF is officially late before I buy another brand. I'm using wondfo. So far I have taken four tests and the positive didn't show up until well after the time limit, but the lines are very thick and pink. They do look like they are getting darker but it still seems odd to me. So I am very confused and worried that this may end up being a chemical. :( I'll take you up on that offer lol. I am probably going to be more nervous than most so I'll have a billion questions! :haha:

Miss- Oh thank you so much!!! I was very concerned yesterday but I feel relieved now. :)

Thank you ladies so much for the replies!!!!

Shan- I have only used one brand so far...waiting until AF is officially late before I buy another brand. I'm using wondfo. So far I have taken four tests and the positive didn't show up until well after the time limit, but the lines are very thick and pink. They do look like they are getting darker but it still seems odd to me. So I am very confused and worried that this may end up being a chemical. :( I'll take you up on that offer lol. I am probably going to be more nervous than most so I'll have a billion questions! :haha:

Miss- Oh thank you so much!!! I was very concerned yesterday but I feel relieved now. :)

Hmm i could be wrong but if its showing up after the time limit then you cant really take it as a positive, thats not to say you arent actually pregnant tho of course. I just wouldnt rely on those tests.

Go and see your Doc asap, all the best. Hope to hear some good news from you soon :) xxx

I would have thought the same thing if the lines were not so thick and pink. I used these last month and actually still have one of them and it still is stark white. It's been a little confusing to me...but I was thinking my levels are just really low and taking longer to register? Although that sounds like a bad sign to me....:(

I'm going to test the day AF is due and see what happens, and make a dr appt. Thanks again!! :)

Tip 1: Stop testing! Test in a week or two, after when af should have been due and if you get a proper positive in the right time then don't test again!

Tip 2: Unfortunately bloating is normal, it'll go up and down and ofc things like fizzy drinks will make it worse, just try to wear loose comfy clothes for now.

Tip 3: Dizziness was my first symptom! Completely normal, when your standing up take your time :)

Big congratulations and good luck! :happydance:

I would have thought the same thing if the lines were not so thick and pink. I used these last month and actually still have one of them and it still is stark white. It's been a little confusing to me...but I was thinking my levels are just really low and taking longer to register? Although that sounds like a bad sign to me....:(

I'm going to test the day AF is due and see what happens, and make a dr appt. Thanks again!! :)

You are only VERY early, most people wont get a positive until after AF is due so re test again then.

All the best :flower:

Hi ladies!!! Things have been a bit crazy lately but thought I'd give a quick update about the tests if anyone was wondering.

Took a digi last week and got a pregnant 2-3 result!!!! :wohoo:

Thanks for all the help!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"