So here goes...

Minimummy

Reaction score
Right I don't really know where to start, but hey I have to start somewhere! I have three children, and I'm 22. So I always get grief about my age etc and the fact that I had my first when I was 15. However, recently I have found out that it was all a blessing in disguise, as i have endometriosis. My problem is this, me and hubby always said we wanted four children, which we still do, but we wanted to wait for a few years before we had the next. Now having found this out and the prospect of losing my womb and/or ovaries I'm feeling a little rushed, I don't want to lose my chance and wait until its too late, but I cant be doing with the grief from everyone like tut tut 22 with four children, do you know what I mean? What do you guys think
Thanks
mini

I kind of understand what you mean. You just don't want it to be too late. Are you able to have another child? I dont know much about those problems? Who cares about your age. If thats when you feel you are ready and you can give the child a good life and everything that it needs.....I say who cares ...its your life...live it your way...because you only get one life :D maybe unless you believe in past lives LOL but that is a whole diff topic!

At the end of the day it's your life, if you want another child then who cares what others have to say about it? xx

Hi honeybunch.I dont really know a lot about endemetriosis.What are the chances that in a couple of years you will find it harder/wont be able to conceive?
If youre worried about what other people think I say....screw them.Its your life and aslong as youre giving all of your kids a great life with everything they need and lots of love which it sounds like you are then what does it matter how old you are?xxx

Hi hon, My mum had endometriosis and she had me when she was 33, so dont panic :)
At the end of the day how you live your life is your decision, im sure you are an amazing mummy to your children and thats all the matters.
Ignore what other people say, they obviously dont have enough to keep them occupied in their own lives! xx

aww sweetie, xxxx if your happy with 3 kids by 22 then who else should care??? take time to talk to dr, see if ur dr recommends that u get doinking for baby no 4 or if u have a lil bit of time xxxx big hugs
:hug:

People who assume because of age are just shallow... your age doesn't determine how good a mum you are which they assume. As long as baby is safe, fed and happy, who's got the right to say negative things? GL with trying for #4!

at the end of the day if you are a good mum what does it matter what age you are? let them tut do you really care what people who you dont really care bout think? you shouldnt you do what you wanna do its your life and you do with it what you choose! live it how you want! its your life you have to live it an look back at the end of it all and you dont wanna have any regretts!
:hug:

I'm 21 and have got 3 kids. We're going to try for our 4th, and last, next year. We've been married for nearly 4 years (Got married when I was 17) and the people that know us the best haven't said a bad thing about us thinking about another baby. It's the people who don't know you that are likely to judge and at the end of the day - What does it matter what they think? I know already I'll get loads of stares and comments when I have #4, so I'm noting down all the good comebacks I come across so people don't belittle me.

It's your life, if you and your OH are happy to go for #4, then do it! :)

aww you guys! Thanks lol I was really worried about it, I tend to listen to other peoples opinions waaaaay too much haha oh and thanks for the reassurance bigbloomerz, I think Im more worried as my mum had endo too but she had to have a hysterectomy at 22, so it does bother me xxx

Hey hunni
As long as your happy dont ever worry what other people think!!!
Anyway hopr your having a good week xx

I know where you're coming from-- I'm try to get going ASAP because there is a great chance I have it as well (it hurts so bad...) I'm desperate.

If you want another baby now then you have one! It doesn't matter about your age as long as you're a good mummy to your LO's which i'm sure you are. Sod what other people think. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->