So how is everybody today??

charliekitty

I Love My Daughter <3
Reaction score
HI Girls, how are you all this morning???

any new bfps??? a lot of people seem to be getting them =D

i think im out this month, AF is due tomoz and i can feel it coming.... but i didnt test this morning!! yay go me im just gonig to wait u ntil AF shows, if she does!!

:hugs:

xxxxx

Morning hun, fx'd that :witch: doesn't arrive for you and you get your :bfp:

I am 4/5 days late with no af, had lots of faint faint positives a few days ago and docs test came back negative so, just a waiting game here for me.

:dust: to everyone waiting for their :bfp:

awhh hunny :hugs: i hope that it is ur BFP just hiding in there!! got my fingers crossed for you

have you done any more tests??

xxx

Thank hun! Im not too optimistic if im honest. m not going to do another test until next week, I got too many faint lines that didnt get any darker so it was really frustating. If af doesnt show, I will test again on Monday as I will be 10 days late xxx

awhh i cant imagin how that feels you must me going crazy!!

why dont you try differnnt tests?? like the digi ones or the ones that say pregnant??

xxxx

I have used 4/5 different brands of tests :haha: I wont use a digital though cos im only getting super faint lines and they detect alot of hcg, whereas if I am pregnant, im possibly not producing enough for that yet xxx

Good luck guys ......... fxd for those BFP xx

goodmorning ,, im really stressed lol i have to laugh or i'll cry boohoo !! apart from that im good !! af might not come you never know :)

im reallyreally down today, been in tearsalready i just dont think its my month at all

hehehe :)

I would prepare yourself for more tears if you are preggers hun! I used to cry at EVERYTHING!!! I remember this one specific day, I just cound't do anything right at all. I was washing up and started crying cos I couldnt clean to the bottom of the glass properly and then I dropped a plate and smashed it, more tears! When it came to dinner time I warmed up the oven, could smell something horrid....opened oven door, found my plastic mixing bowls melting!!! More floods of tears :rofl:

im reallyreally down today, been in tearsalready i just dont think its my month at all

Hugs for you Hunni. It's rubbish isn't it. I feel totally fed up after BFN this monring xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->