so hungry ALL the time!!!

Marlarky

Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Is anyone else alwaysssss hungry? Like jeez I know I'm eating for two but isn't it a little early to ACTUALLY be eating for two?! I can eat a meal and be hungry again an hour later if not a half hour later.... this is also pretty much my only symptom. I don't really get cravings either. Just gummy worms before bed lol

Anyone else?

Yep, here too, although it slows down a bit in the evenings. More than once I've said while eating breakfast "I wish I could eat faster." I graze all day, pretty constantly dipping into a pouch of Cheerios and raisins and peanuts that is my staple (which sadly still gives me heartburn). Last night I did have to get up in the middle of the night and had some cheese and crackers to go with my antacid. My weight has been pretty stable these first 12 weeks, so I think I've been doing all right. How about you? How do you keep enough in you to last through the day?

It'll slow down. I remember at 5 & 6 weeks I would get horrible hunger pains if I didn't eat every two hours. I'm fine now with the regular three meals.

It is almost 4.30am and I really want a pizza. But of course haven't got one in, shops are closed as it's Sunday, so I think I'll wait until breakfast. I'm constantly eating right now, just to stop me feeling sick for starters. Hopefully it will pass soon and I can return to normal.

Hehehe. I have been the same, I knew it was a symptom for me because last time I was pregnant we were staying at a hotel in London and I had about 4 plates of breakfast each day! I actually feel weak and shakey every few hrs if I haven't eaten & then can eat massive portions! It will calm down soon I know, it's quite comforting that my body is ordering me to eat and drink so much more because it means it must be needing that extra energy & nutrients for baby growing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->