So hungry!!

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies
I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I'm just starving! My nausea has reduced a bit the last few days and suddenly I'm just desperate to scoff everything!
With my dd I was nauseous until about 1 6 weeks by which time my stomach had shrunk so much I couldn't finish a meal so I only put on a stone the whole pregnancy!
This time though I think I'm going to get really really fat!!

Anyone else? What are you eating so you're not the size of a house ??

Xxx

I've suddenly got a bottomless pit for a stomach too, its crazy! Christmas is going to be a nightmare :dohh:

Same here.. Now my ms has subsided I find myself making banana smoothies and pigging out on crisps :/ I need to slow down a bit I think lol

I'm ok now, but at the 4-5 week mark, OMG!! I could have eaten everything in sight. I even took someone's yogurt in the fridge at work. :blush: Not one of my finer moments. I just thought I'd die if I didn't eat something immediately. LOL

It started to go away by the end of week 5, and then got replaced with extremely mild morning sickness. And then that went away around week 8/9. And now I feel just about normal. Well, maybe not totally normal, because I don't really get a gradual hunger increase. I'll go from "ok" to "I need to eat now!!!", but I'm not hungry all the time. I've put on about 3lbs so far. :( But I think that was from week 4-5 when I seriously couldn't eat enough to be full. It was weird! I'd be eating, and feel hungry...finish my entire meal and still feel hungry! :shrug: I hated it! lol

From weeks 4-8 I was constantly starving! I couldn't go anywhere without snacks. I was evening getting up in the middle of the night to make myself sandwiches! It has passed now thankfully... and my jeans still fit for the moment although I definitely put on some weight.

I was sick with dd1 for the average first trimester or so... then dd2 I was so sick the whole pregnancy I lost 32 pounds and never gained a thing. This time I've had a few sick days but overall am just STARVING!!! its so bad... I'm already big so the whole losing weight thing was kinda nice I really don't want to gain and can't afford to gain a bunch this time!!! Been trying to keep things like carrots and fruit to munch on but its so hard

Beside me right now is a large dairy milk caramel, prawn cocktail pringles and im currently munching sensations... i have ben and jerrys ice cream in the freezer! oh dear, it keeps my stomach from churning for a bit! xx

I don't have much of an appetite yet but when I do all I want is junk food and I have to be honest, I've given into every whim, fish and chips, kfc, cheesy chips, bacon sarnies, kebabs and pizzas. My god I have suffered for it afterwards but I have to rain it in as I can feel my ms improving and if I keep eating this rubbish I'm going to be the size of a house :'(

Am
Been sick several times a day am starving but not eating loads but I have already gained 6 pound :/ !!!!

I don't have much appetite for anything healthy, especially not my own cooking for some reason?!

I have managed to Hoover up two visits to yo sushi, three burgers, a few packets of crisps and some chocolate Bourbon biscuits over the last week! Not sure why junk is all I can stomach... I am also going to be huge by the end!

X

I've not lost my appetite, but my stomach seems to have gotten smaller so my meals have gotten smaller and sometimes more frequent as it helps keep the nausea away. My DH is always yelling at me to finish my meal. If he wouldn't give me such a large portion I wouldn't be saving half of it for later!

I will also admit to wanting lots of junk food. But I really try and eat healthy too. It's hard at times, because sometimes my apple isn't as appealing as a chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A.

YES. When I'm not nauseous...I'm hungry! And after I eat, I get nauseous again. So I eat again!!! Ugh

I am almost always hungry but nothing sounds good! Then I will get some random craving and if I don't eat it within ttime I won't crave it anymore and the thought of it will make me sick. Also once I eat something especially if I was craving it I don't want to eat it again for a long time! I am so ashamed of myself I've eaten so much junk food, all I can stomach lately us junk food, idk why!!! Its driving me nuts, I really want to have a healthy pregnancy. I've had burger king, taco bell, subway twice, pizza,Mac n cheese and too much fried deli food over the past week. :dohh: I try to snack healthy but because of the holidays there are so many cookies and treats every where so I end up eating a lot of that. Not to mention I've totally lost my taste for water and have taken up drinking soda!! ugh! I haven't dranken soda frequently since I was a teenager. And like I said I'm constantly hungry (belly fills and empties very fast) so I end up eating way to much junk! I'm in bed hungry right now lol :sleep:

Grr! Yes I seem to be eating so much cheese at the moment, just lumps of cheese! I'm trying to get myself onto cereals but it's very hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->