so hurt :(

MummyMummy

Reaction score
my mr.man seen my 16yo sister,mum and 'some lad' outside maternity today... dunno if anybody remembers me posting about gossip about her being preg well as you know mr.man works for nhs and seen her with a bump that 'you can't hide' with my mum and 'some lad'.

in my post about her i said that i just don't know if i could support her, but of course i'd never tell her that. i'd keep quiet to her and keep it to myself and my mr.man.

after mr.man phoned me up and mentioned seeing them i'm sat here crying i'm that hurt that nobody told me especially as my mum gossiped about both my pregs when told not to to her friend and my sister. why is my sister any different? you know what else really hurts? the fact she appears to have made an effort with her yet with both my babies she's not give a shit. omfg. i am heartbroke yano :( god knows if it's hormones or what? but i can't stop crying :(

fuck knows where i went wrong? obvious the rightway to behave is to get in trouble with the police,drink on street corners,stay out for days/weeks on end,refuse to go to school and get kicked out :( why it is that my sister does all them things and she's so fucking wonderful? yet i try, try so effing hard and never ever get acknowledged. several times i have borrowed her several thousand pounds of my savings thinking she'd like me more or it'd make us closer :(

i sound ridiculas but you know what sometimes just sometimes reguardless of my age i'd just like my mum to include ME, to take an interest in ME and MY family. as much as i make out i'm not bothered and i don't care and their life is their life etc etc it does hurt me. alot.

obv i don't have the problem with my sister, it's my mum i have the problem with :(

damn hormones.

sorry for the ranty cry :(

xXx

Thats a lot of deep hurt!! Families can be so difficult and reasons for it are so very complicated. I feel for you its not nice to try so hard and not be acknowledged for it. The upside (if you feel up to looking at an upside) is that I think it will make YOU stronger, make you a better mum to your kids cause you wont want them to have all this hurt.
Take care:hugs:

Oh honey, I'm so sorry you're hurt. I would be too. You're never too old to need the love and support of your mom.

Oh sweetie :hugs::hugs: It understandable that your upset, not only are they lying/hiding a massive thing from you, but also we all want and need to feel accepted by our mums, what ever age we are, and by treating your and your sister differently it hurts. Could you sit and talk, or would things get twisted?

Maybe bcos ur a grown women ? IYKWIM ?

Your sister is only 16 and needs a lot of support that moment maybe your mum doesnt realise u feel this way ?

i sound like a spoilt brat, i'm not too self absorbed to see that but *shrug* i texted her to ask her if my sister was, and i was dying for her to text back so i could tell her exactly what i thought of her... but i'm glad she never texted back 'cause i know it's not worth getting myself worked up even more.

thankyou for not telling me that i am infact being silly. i feel alot better now i've just 'said' it.

ihavebeen so emotional this preg :x

xXx

Of course when you're feeling rational you can see all sides but at times it is difficult to see things rationally!

I don't think you ever get too old to want the support of your family from time to time and it can hurt when you feel other family members are getting that support over you. It's kinda like, 'when is it my turn?' It doesn't make anyone a spoilt brat, just admitting they need some support from family from time to time. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Hope you feel better now you've gotten things off your chest :)

We're always here if need to rant again :)

Hey mummymummy, I'm sorry you are sad. When people are arses it is so hard to contain any sad feelings - I have cried so much recently too. Maybe your mum doesn't realise? Just remember though, that you have a great mr.man, a little one who thinks that you are the bees knees and very soon another LO which will also recognise you for your worth and brilliance!

It is horrible when family let you down, but you can make sure that never happens within your own little family. XX

This is not me defending your mom in the slightest...I think she's not behaving fairly to you at all...but I'm betting if your sister has messed up a lot (by the sounds of your post she has) and you haven't, she thinks and feels more needed by her. You're probably a lot stronger and make better decisions...strong people always get screwed! lol...you know what I mean. People don't tend to offer much support as they know we're fine. Not sure if that made any sense...but regardless, I would be pretty annoyed too. And I'm glad you got this off your chest!

Surely it's because your sister is 16, and NEEDS your Mums help, whereas you are older and have the support of your OH.

Surely it's because your sister is 16, and NEEDS your Mums help, whereas you are older and have the support of your OH.

i was only 16 when i found out i was preg with my son too though

i had the support from exs parents (until they decided that to help/support us we'd have to do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted with reguards to leaving baby with them/going down etc etc) and i had my granparents and although my grandad was great my nan (as i posted previously) would always (and still does) undermine me and go behind my back, so somebody to show an interest and not to judge me every now and again would have been greatly appreciated. ex wasa waste of space, hence me leaving him.

partner now is fab, but we still try hard and struggle to cope with things and our worries/concerns so although i am older than my sister again that bit of showing an interest would be very much welcome. we don't know everything, we aren't wise to the world and i'm not afraid to say that... we still needguidence too. hence all the ?'s on here :D

xXx

Oh, I think I would of been upset too. Some mothers favourtise other children, I think this is wrong.. But at least you have your OH and a family of your own.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->