So i guess i don't belong here :( gutted.

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
According to FF (see my chart below) i did ovulate in cd13, today is 9dpo and yet yesterday i had 21 day bloods, just had the result and it was '2' again.. it's been 2 for the last 3 cycles :( so why did i have a temp shift, fertile cm etc? Why?! What is happening to me! I wish i never had the depo shot for 18 months even though my last shot was in september 2012!!! I cant say for sure it was that that messed me up but since i had two healthy pregnancies before it i feel pretty certain it was that!

I take vitex, vit b complex, folic acid, metformin 1000mg (even though i apparently don't have pcos? Just one small cyst on the left ovary) and nothing is working.. i just want to cry. It is so frustrating, i don't know what else to try! Maybe soy isoflavones?

I know i should feel blessed that i have 2 healthy children, but i am not with their father, i am in the best relationship with a wonderful fiance who has no biological children and i feel such a failure because i know how much he wants me to carry his baby! :(

Please can someone give me some advice before i crack up! I am currently waiting for an appointment with fertility nurse but just wish i could do this nauturally on my own!! :(

Hi Ox,

Sorry for you troubles :hugs:. It looks like you definitely ovulated and you BD on time. Was it your progesterone that came back at 2?

Hi, yes my progesterone level is 2 indicating no ovulation but chart says otherwise :( obv have to go with the blood result though. I don't know what else to try :( x

Have you tried using progesterone cream after ovulation? For some ladies that will do the trick. Your fertility nurse may suggest something stronger than the low-dose ttc creams. Keep me posted. I hope you find some answers!

Yeah i've used progest cream and it made no difference, blood result was still 2 :(

I am going to try Soy the next cycle as a last resort before seeing the FN. Maybe i am gearing up to O but not quite getting there as i never have had a + ov test.. it gets about half way then goes back down, doesnt make sense that i have the temp shift though :/ xx,

been here got the tshirt with depo. had a baby had depo for 3years and took 2 years to the
day to wear of just like they say first month aftdr the 2 years well put it this way i have a
lovely baby girl xxx i didnt ovulate either for 2 years after depo . did it all vits creams . it will
wear up i promise xxx

Be careful with soy, especially if you already have a cyst. It can make them grow. Soy totally stopped me ovulating the two times I tried it.

Sorry this is happening x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"