So I had my jenny reading.....

HopefulHeidi

Mum of 2, ttc No.3!
Reaction score
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins the month of June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 14th and 17th.

Jennifer

Hmmm im abit sceptical as my current cycle has gone awol!!! :haha:

my reading was about like that just that it will be a girl and referenced to the 18th and 22nd we will see i guess...i hope i prove her wrong and get my BFP earlier

Hmmm im due to ovulate twice this month....so maybe im going to ovulate later than usual?!

due to ovulate twice??? sorry im kinda new to this charting and stuff kinda confused

Oh sorry hun lol I have usually) a 28 day cycle. So I ovulated on 1st May and due to ovulate again on 29th xxx

ok lol hell im not really sure what my cycle is it has been so messed up lately like now it says im on cd47....but the 2nd of may i had 3 BFP's betas 4 then neg HPT...then a BFP on may 15th and beta's 0 lol soooo confused but now FF says i am 3DPO so i guess we will see

i really do think so! just to see how strong we are i guess

How do you get Jenny reading? Is it online? I feel like indulging!!!! :dance:

yes its online i had a hard time finding it even by googling her there was a post in TTC forums about it but it was removed i will see if i can find the link for ya..

here it is

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/

Heidi-I got almost the exact same reading but with references to the 18th and 21st.

Bah! I have to say, I think it's a scam. I got one too - just think it's a scam! :)

Here is mine :
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 1st and 12th.

Good luck to all xxx

I got a psychic Mary reading yesterday. It was good too, found her on eBay. She gave me a time frame of 18 months, boy then two years later a girl.

Good luck hun!

She said June is my month :p
Nervous as.
x

I got one done and she said I'll get my BFP this month from Aprils cycle! I'm on CD25 now and 99.9% sure I'm out, guess I'll be proving her wrong in a week or so!

Ooooooh good luck everyone!!!:happydance:

trouble is, not only do we have the added pressure of trying to get a :bfp: every month but NOW we have been told a time frame/date/moth etc....

Not too much pressure eh?! Next time I OV im sure as hell im gonna be thinking of a bloody baby psychic:haha: How romantic!!!!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->