So I just got out of jail.. Major plot twist update

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So long story short, I am 2 months pregnant...pulled up at the moms house to catch my boyfriend "now ex" cheating with the same female from before. I went ape shit and bust his bedroom out of his moms home. The police was called and I went to jail.

I cannot even be pissed nor cry. I feel done....he has no car, still stay with his mom, no hs dip, no nothing, but I was blinded by love...here I am 8 weeks pregnant and now having to go through this pregnancy alone. The woman is 43 and he is 21, but life will go on. He will just go on child support...I will have my number changed first thing in the morning.

[removed as per the forum rules]

Just venting....

Sorry you have to go through this :hugs: he's not worth it - concentrate on being the best mum you can be to your two children.

What I think you need to do here is think of your children. Although I get your annoyed and upset and I would be too in your situation, getting arrested really is no way to behave while a mother and pregnant with another. It's no example to be setting for your babies. Im sorry if that offends anyone but if you chose to put something out publicly then people will have opinions.

Woman are strong, you can totally get through a pregnancy alone. Focus on your children, on working hard, on giving them the stable life they deserve and you will get through it. Will it be easy, no, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Although your ex has behaved terribly towards you there should be no reason why he can't be a decent father. Hopefully he will step up , grow up and least be a part in his childs life.

What I think you need to do here is think of your children. Although I get your annoyed and upset and I would be too in your situation, getting arrested really is no way to behave while a mother and pregnant with another. It's no example to be setting for your babies. Im sorry if that offends anyone but if you chose to put something out publicly then people will have opinions.

Woman are strong, you can totally get through a pregnancy alone. Focus on your children, on working hard, on giving them the stable life they deserve and you will get through it. Will it be easy, no, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Although your ex has behaved terribly towards you there should be no reason why he can't be a decent father. Hopefully he will step up , grow up and least be a part in his childs life.

I am completely aware of my actions. I just have to keep moving forward and learn from it. My number has already been changed and I'm taking it one day at a time.

The plot just get deeper n deeper tell me why I was going through my fb messages that you can't see if somebody not your friend...a girl been in boxing me asking me abut Marcus n if I'm having his baby so I go on her page and she got pictures of him in his work uniform(he just got that job) with hearts. Boyyyyyyy but Ima remain calm but this nigga ain't shit lol. I can't even be mad. The kicker

ITS NOT THE 43 YR OLD!!!!!!

Wow what a total loser he is! His loss. I'm sorry you're going through this..

Sounds like your well out of it. I am single and pregnant too

Things will get better, don't worry. Just think about your children they are the only thing that matters.

Then you need to take yourself the be checked out you don't know if this woman has diseases!!! He has risked your unborn baby and shown contempt for you both, you had a lucky escape, step back and remain calm!

He sounds like a right piece of work. If I were you I would concentrate on the kids and let him go. If he wants a place in his child's life then he will be there. :hugs:

Forget him. You've got your baby and the whole world ahead of you now.

Get tested though for STI's, you never know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"