so i poas tonight..

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
and got a bfn.. :shrug:

i dont know whether to be sad theres nothing left of my baby/im not pregnant again

or happy that my hcg levels are down so i can expect AF soon and get back in to ttc?

then i keep thinking i did a test that said USE ON DAY OF MISSED PERIOD sooo maybe i could be early pg and its just not coming up yet :dohh: someone slap me please!

SLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP !

Better ? Can I have one too ? I just poas too even though I'm maybe 5-6 dpo. It's insanity......desperation.......and so sad.

:flower:

hahah *slapp* back at you, i have no idea if i have even OV cus i havnt had AF since MMC yet! been 5weeks tomorrow since i found out about it so she should be around anytime and i had EWCM about 2 weeks ago but i am very irregular in my cycles so its anyones guess really!!
im at doctors tomorrow so im gunna discuss with him, i suppose really it is a good sign cus it means my body is getting back to normal, and i need to remember to start taking my folic acid again cus i stopped when i found out cus i was too upset to think about it! xx

Slaps for the pair of you!

I'm just waiting for AF to show now... but think it'll make me cry when it does... ugh

I stopped taking FA as a bit of a bratty thing, but have started up again now... hopefully it'll be put to some good soon!

I know what you mean. I tested the hcg out of my system after Isabella died. When I first tested after delivering her it said pregnant 2-3 and it hurt knowing she had gone and it still showed pregnant.

However when it said not pregnant it was a kick in the teeth too. NOthing is good about this journey.

:hugs: to all

so shit we have to go through this, i only took that one test i could of bared to keep doing it over and over,

and i still havnt had first AF yet but cus i had a erpc after mmc i havnt bled at all yet and i think it might force me to accept everything when AF arrives x

Lol would dish out slaps but who could blame you for hoping after experiencing a loss? It does funny things to us! I reckon its a good thing that you got a bfn coz means your body must be getting back to normal and then you'll be able to ttc...wishing you loads of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->