So i stuck a epo up my mooch....

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
....... And during the night i Wiped and there was a glob of brownish red. And then this morning there was some plug. So must have done something! Fingers crossed its helping me along. X

Evening primrose oil. Its got same prostoglandins as they use to induce you or something and been told by a few midwives to do it but didnt want to but seems to have done something?

Ive bought some of them in to use when im 38/39 weeks! Sounds promising though!!!

good luck if it is working for you well if it working huni im off to town to get some lol today im due and no sign of baby wanting to even come :( xxx

interesting!! i hope it happens for u real soon! xx

Do you use normal oral tablets or are there special vaginal ones? sorry for dumb question.

Nope just normal tablets.
My mate whos a midwife used them in her pregnancy and had her bubba a few weeks ago so gave me tonnes lol.
You basically take one a day from 36 weeks and then 37 -38 weeks you take two and then you take two tablets and put one up your mooch as far as you can reach (mine was literally on the edge of my fanny lol) and sleep with a pad on.

She was 3cms dialated before contractions even begun! xx

so u just put 1 up there and take the rest orally??

yep but do it before bed! as you may aherm.................. LEAK!....

https://www.pregnanthealth.com/evening-primrose-oil/

This is interesting....can you just put one 'up there' everynight from 37 weeks, or is there a max number in a week that you cna do this?

Sorry for dumb questions :)

as far as i am aware............... one a night. My mw friend gave me 1000mg tablets!
xxx

:dohh: is gutted cause i didnt think we could take these whilst preg so the ones i had in my drawer at work that would be otherwise going out of date I threw away :dohh:

:dohh: is gutted cause i didnt think we could take these whilst preg so the ones i had in my drawer at work that would be otherwise going out of date I threw away :dohh:

Well i seem to have lost my ones!
try and get hubby to some on way home! I have a bunch of 500mgs so may stick two up there tonight! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh madam!
x

ooo la la. i might get hubby to stick something up there tonight :winkwink: hahaha.
Im gagging for a pasting. i think he is too. just this poxy SPD dont help lol.

lol see i aint enjoying it so much at the moment cos cant manouvere as much!!!
x

I also have the strong ones from asda 1000mg! Ill be sticking them up my flower from 38 weeks! lol! Im praying i wont go 2 weeks over again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->