So i stuck a epo up my mooch....

Bit of a minging question but what happens to the capsule bit? Does it get absorbed too?! :blush:

well i had a little bit fall out this morning but i spose same thing as what would happen if you swallowed it.
xxx

Bit of a minging question but what happens to the capsule bit? Does it get absorbed too?! :blush:

Think it all gets absorbed if you put it in before bed .... not too sure though but im sure at body temp the capsule would dissolve

Thanks for this thread Mrs Q, think we're due around the same time and I know a lot of other ppl have considered the likes of castor oil to help things along - this sounds way to scary for me and I know it's very contraversial. EPO seems to be a natural way of trying things then? How many do you take orally a day?? xxx

I am on two a day orally now (the 500mg ones)
xx

Okay! I'm starting this today too! I have some EPO 1000g in my cupboard. Here's a couple of questions though:

DO I have to start with one capsule a day or can I simply start taking two as I'm past 38 weeks now?

AND

Since it's the prostaglandins that are supposed to be the active ingredient, aren't they more effective orally anyway (remember this from a semen thread. :blush:)

If anyone can help with the answers They can have this flower. :flower: :winkwink:

Okay! I'm starting this today too! I have some EPO 1000g in my cupboard. Here's a couple of questions though:

DO I have to start with one capsule a day or can I simply start taking two as I'm past 38 weeks now?

AND

Since it's the prostaglandins that are supposed to be the active ingredient, aren't they more effective orally anyway (remember this from a semen thread. :blush:)

If anyone can help with the answers They can have this flower. :flower: :winkwink:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh can i have the flower.....
right i would assume...................... you could take two as on the packageing mine says take 2 -4 a day (500mg) and cos we are putting them in both holes...................... :rofl: it would work as the whole swallowing :spermy: and having it up your minny the mooch?
xxx

AND

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh can i have the flower.....
right i would assume...................... you could take two as on the packageing mine says take 2 -4 a day (500mg) and cos we are putting them in both holes...................... :rofl: it would work as the whole swallowing :spermy: and having it up your minny the mooch?
xxx

FANKS! :blush: Flower is yours.

Last question: Is it possible to OD on EPO? :rofl: I am enjoying this relaxed time but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to meet my baby now!!!!!!! :cloud9:

oooh, i hope it works for you. Will have to try this myself as I think Egglet will just stay there given half the chance. Got himself far too comfy in mummy's tummy i reckon. :mrgreen: xx

wow! sounds like this really worked 4u!! Im guna b giving this a go at 38 weeks!!!

Good luck hun! xx

well i dunnio if it has worked YET but we shall see!

Redpoppy. I dunno if you can OD on Primrose oil. thats a good Q? but then can you overdose on things like cod liver oil etc as they are all really good for you aint they?
x

Don't know about EPO but deffo be careful with cod liver oil, fish bioaccumulate all sorts of nasties in their livers plus you'd probably be ODing on Vit A - not recommended

well i dunnio if it has worked YET but we shall see!

Redpoppy. I dunno if you can OD on Primrose oil. thats a good Q? but then can you overdose on things like cod liver oil etc as they are all really good for you aint they?
x

Certain vits and minerals you can, some its VERY VERY difficult to and some impossible to.

I'm sure its on the internet if I can be bothered to look it up. :thumbup:

Been on epo caps for 6 days now and nothing has happened other than my crampy pains have gone...thank god. Might make an appointment to see my mw as not seen her since 38wks. Good luck mrsq really hope things are on the move for you now x

im a bit confused, im 37 weeks so want to give anything a go that may make this easier for me as im really scared about the birth! how many mg do you take orally an how many..... aahhhmm........ internally or do you just take oral until last few week then internal for last week or 2???

Hey Mrs. Q!

One more question: How far up do you need to put it and did you have problems due to the .... erm... bendiness of the capsules. :blush:

Thanks for this thread, never heard of it before, but if I get to 36/37 weeks I will deffo pop down to the Boots to buy some capsules :thumbup:. xx

Hey Mrs. Q!

One more question: How far up do you need to put it and did you have problems due to the .... erm... bendiness of the capsules. :blush:

I tried to put it up as far as possible and it ended up sideways hahahaha!

baggy fanny me! :thumbup:

Erm....TMI info question coming up :blush: but I don't know about anyone else but i've gotten so big and uncomfy recently I literally have trouble reaching round lol :blush: It's sooooo embarrassing but every visit to the bathroom has me practising my contorsionist routine and so I reckon i'd struggle with this. Maybe a dumb question but could it be something I could ask DH to...er...give me a hand with? :shrug: :blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->