So i stuck a epo up my mooch....

Erm....TMI info question coming up :blush: but I don't know about anyone else but i've gotten so big and uncomfy recently I literally have trouble reaching round lol :blush: It's sooooo embarrassing but every visit to the bathroom has me practising my contorsionist routine and so I reckon i'd struggle with this. Maybe a dumb question but could it be something I could ask DH to...er...give me a hand with? :shrug: :blush: xx

I dont see why not. My hubby wont do it as he thinks its gross that i am sticking a tablet up my mooch but feel free... ask a friend if you like lol.
x

Hey Mrs. Q!

One more question: How far up do you need to put it and did you have problems due to the .... erm... bendiness of the capsules. :blush:

I tried to put it up as far as possible and it ended up sideways hahahaha!

baggy fanny me! :thumbup:

Yeah, mine kept bending in half!!! :rofl: :blush: If a frickin 4cm pill's getting problems getting up there how on earth is a whole baby's head gonna come out!!!! :shock: :cry:

As for the baggy fanny business, I think it's something we're all hoping for when our LOs decide to make an entrance. Isn't the whole point of perineum massage to achieve the baggiest fanny possible? :haha::shrug:

Oh, and one last question: when you said to put a pad on in case you leak, do you mean the EPO or do you mean waters!!!! :shock:

havent done the peranium massage i cant reach and dont fancy hubs doing it to be honest!
x

lol this worked for me to lose my plug with ds i was orally taking RLT and EPO and insterting EPO as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->