so i think this is a good sign :)

jessicapaigee

Reaction score
i recently posted this thread ;
i understand that your not doctors, and that the only way im going to know if im pregnant for sure is if i take a test.

anyways, i was just wondering if someone could tell me if this was possibly implantation spotting ..

my next period is supposed to start on the 10th of next month, my ovulation chart says i should have been ovulating on the 24th of this month .. Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 27th and after we had sex i was spotting bright red blood, there was only a little. & it was gone after i wiped like twice.
could this have been implantation spottting? ..

i woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, and my cervical mucus had a pink tinge to it :) .. someone tell me when i should take a preg. test?

i recently posted this thread ;
i understand that your not doctors, and that the only way im going to know if im pregnant for sure is if i take a test.

anyways, i was just wondering if someone could tell me if this was possibly implantation spotting ..

my next period is supposed to start on the 10th of next month, my ovulation chart says i should have been ovulating on the 24th of this month .. Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 27th and after we had sex i was spotting bright red blood, there was only a little. & it was gone after i wiped like twice.
could this have been implantation spottting? ..

i woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, and my cervical mucus had a pink tinge to it :) .. someone tell me when i should take a preg. test?

I am going to have to think NO, I agree with others from your original post, that you probably have just irritated your cervix when you had sex. I would say, if you know when your next period is due, then if it doesn't come wait a couple of days and do a test then.

Cause of spotting after sex down to implantation? Defo no hun :( :D

Good luck :dust:

TTC world when actively trying & looking out for signs can really be an emotional strain try not to look out for every little sign ... easier said than done I've been there :blush:

Hello Jess, I still think you may have experienced a bit of irritation during sex but you would not experience implantation bleeding in that form. Try doing a pregnancy test on the day that your period is due hun, not much longer. You can hold out 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->