So I went

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
To my scan and baby is great! Lovely heartbeat going 😃.
The area of bleed has gotten bigger but they aren't concerned. Said some ladies have much much bigger and everything is fine. So rescan in 2 weeks and have been told I will bleed more!! I'm so over the moon 😃😃😃xxxx :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
Yay! Congrats! I'm glad everything is OK.

That is great news! So glad all went well :)

Phew glad everything is ok. I had a bleed at 8 weeks, thought the worst and I'm 17 weeks now all is going well. They can still see a pocket of blood too and say that it will hopefully be reabsorbed but if I bleed its most probably that. It's the scariest thing ever but to see them on a scan is amazing. It made me realise they are strong wee things in there, glad all is ok :)

Thanks ladies. Can't believe it!! My Ms has gotten bad today too! And finally bbs hurt and burn 😝😝 feels a bit more real now xxx thanks ladies xx

Phew glad everything is ok. I had a bleed at 8 weeks, thought the worst and I'm 17 weeks now all is going well. They can still see a pocket of blood too and say that it will hopefully be reabsorbed but if I bleed its most probably that. It's the scariest thing ever but to see them on a scan is amazing. It made me realise they are strong wee things in there, glad all is ok :)

You have been through it too. Glad you little one is doing great too. They sure are. It's so scary with the up & downs all the time. But so happy all is well x

Oh gemstone im so so pleased for you hunni!! 😀 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->