So I'd seriously LOVE to know!!!!! >:(

Putterfly

Baby Nommer
Reaction score
Okay... so I'd like to know the chances of me actually being pregnant if anybody has any opinions?

So, a little about me: I'm 18, I weigh 150lbs, give or take a few pounds, and 5'5". I don't really eat all that much (1 meal a day) so I'm not incredibly healthy. I exercise every day though and I'm always taking some kind of health supplement even if I don't think I need it. I'm also homeless which puts a lot of unnecessary stress in my life.

About the situation: Well, me and my boyfriend did the deed and immediately he started flipping out on me because he thinks he's impregnated me. He tried to force me to put spermicide for dogs in my vagina, but I didn't. However, earlier that day I used a douche he had made which I found out later had mouthwash, vinegar, and cologne in it. I also went to the bathroom about 10-15 minutes afterward. He also said that he had jacked off 4 times before that had day (i don't know if that matters or not though)

So what I want to know is what you think my possible chances of being pregnant are. What do you think?

wow!!! it depends when did you have your last period, you may not have been in your fertile period ...but anyway vaginal douching is a big no no and especially with that type of cocktail I mean mouthwash??!! cologne??!!

Hun u need to eat more than 1 meal a day and I hope your living situation changes soon

It depends if you are at your fertile period but there is always a chance if you have un protected sex.

As for your BF hun I would talk to him as some of the things he tried to get you do/let you do it really concerning. You need to take care hunni. If your not pregnant could you go to a sexual health clinic and go on some form of contraception? x

I agree, his behaviour is very concerning. If he's that bothered about getting pregnant then maybe he should put something on the end of it!

I don't know what the chances are, but if you're during your fertile time then its a definite possibility.

hold on, he has unprotected sex with you and then it's you who has to put her sexual health at risk (do you have any idea what sort of infections you're inviting in with a douche like that?!) He sounds completely loopy. In fact, he sounds like bad news to me.

If he is SO paranoid about you getting pregnant (btw, women are fertile for just a few days in the month, not every single day like men are) then he needs to use protection. You can get pregnant even if he jacked off 20 times that day. It only takes one sperm and the right few days of your cycle to lead to a pregnancy.

You also need to be more insistent on using protection because he's not got your best interests at heart. He really hasn't, no matter what he might say. You have to stand up to him on this one. He can't do that to you again.

I do hope your life gets a bit more sorted soon. One meal a day doesn't sound good, but in reality, plenty of people in the world get only one meal a day. I just hope it's a decent meal. I hope you life situation becomes less chaotic, too. Pregnancy at this stage of your life is not going to be very helpful. Your priorities are on you right now. Are there organisations you can turn to for support?

I have to agree. Cologne, can hurt you . Vinegar is a common douche.
Can I ask why you even done it? The vagina (next to the mouth) is the next opening to infection!
Wait and see till your due for your period to see if it comes or not. Then test. I wouldnt worry to much right now, whats done is done. Thats all you can do.

I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm not saying I don't believe you, but this story doesn't make much sense. If you're homeless, how are you affording health supplements? How are you using the internet? Why don't you live with your boyfriend? If he's homeless too, how is he buying cologne and mouthwash? If this really is true I'm sorry to offend you but it all seems very off to me..

I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm not saying I don't believe you, but this story doesn't make much sense. If you're homeless, how are you affording health supplements? How are you using the internet? Why don't you live with your boyfriend? If he's homeless too, how is he buying cologne and mouthwash? If this really is true I'm sorry to offend you but it all seems very off to me..

I'm glad I'm not the only one...

I agree it all sounds suspicious, but being homeless doesn't mean you're completely broke (just that you have no money for deposit, rent) nor does it mean you're sleeping on the streets. I was homeless for a short while in my late twenties. I slept on sofas and lived off a credit card because I walked out on my lying toerag of a boyfriend and stupidly was still paying my half of the rent since I knew he couldn't afford it all by himself (I know, I'm dumb). I had no money to pay for a deposit or first month's rent.

In the end I found a room in someone's house they were renting out and they let me off the deposit and I only had to pay about £120 to move in to cover the latter part of that first month. Without that, I'd have been homeless for more than just a few weeks. So it does happen, even to normal, reasonable, sensible people (who are too conscientious about their share of rent. Stupid me).

As a cute aside, that house I rented a room in, I fell in love with the owner (as in, right when he opened the door, it was a ker-POW moment). He showed me the room but I didn't care what it looked like. I agonised on whether I should move in, because I thought my crush would get in the way of being normal with this nice man. Well, it was too good a deal, so I moved in and for a year we lived in the house together (best of friends. Practically like a couple, but completely platonically) because BOTH of us were too scared of making any moves, for fear of scaring the other one away (plus he didn't want to be the lecherous landlord).

After more than a year living like this, as friends, we finally managed to admit our feelings for one another. Fast forward 5 years and we're now trying for a little one. Homelessness led to a very happy ending.

I don't think the homeless part is what got me. I think it was the "homemade douche" that threw me off.

Regardless, I hope that if you are not wanting to be pregnant, you will start using some kind of protection.

By "homeless" i mean that I basically can't afford rent and I have to sleep on a couch that is available for me during the night. and my boyfriend is the one buying me the suppliments because he thinks I'm off. :/

and yeah, I've been asking because it's been quite a while since I had my last period... I think I'm going on 32 days or something... which is off for me because I normally have 16 day cycles :/

it might be worth testing rather than wondering.

id think to do a test if it seems a bit off tbh your boyfriend seems really scarey and doesnt have your best wishes at hand.. he could of really hurt you..

:hugs: best of luck

Did you get the results of your blood pregnancy test you said you were having on August 29th?

Yes, the results of the blood test were negative, however, they said it was a little premature and that if I didn't get my period by the 4th, I should probably come in for another test. It's currently now the 5th, and I still haven't gotten it... so it's back to the ol' drawing bored and contemplating getting another test.

I am really sorry about your situation but I agree with the other ladies that your boyfriend does not sound to have your best interest at heart.

But remember that there are many programs and places that can help you with whatever decision you decide to make. God bless hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->