So ILL!!!!!

angelbump

Reaction score
Can anyone help please?
What can i take in early pregnancy for a horrid cold?
Im shivering cold under 2 blankets and with heating on full blast, i have a horrible chesty cough and tickly sore throat! Is there anything i can do to ease this?
I have my drs appt tomorrow but need to try and minimise these symptoms i feel like death.
Thanks in advance x

So sorry you feel awful! Hopefully tour doc is helping? I know we are told that Tylenol is "safe". If I had a fever and chills myself, I would be taking the recommend dose of tylenol. Hope you feel better soon!

Yeah I think Tylenol is the only thing really unless you speak to your doctor. I have a horrible cold. Ow too, amd it’s hit my youngest child quite badly. I’m just hoping it passes soon.

Thankyou for replying ladies,
I'm in the uk and dont think we have tylenol over here.
I've just been told to take paracetamol and drink honey and lemon tea to soothe my throat.
So pretty much ride this out on my own!
Sorry you're both poorly too, seems its doing the rounds as my son is ill too!
Lets hope we all have a speedy recovery x

A bowl of hot water with a towel over your head and some eucalyptus oil also stay well hydrated and eat even if you don't feel like it x

A bowl of hot water with a towel over your head and some eucalyptus oil also stay well hydrated and eat even if you don't feel like it x

That's what in struggling with most! I dont want to eat, i have zero appetite but forcing myself with little snacks to get through the day.
Feel horrific but thanks ladies hope I'm better soon x

paracetamol and tylenol are pretty much the same thing I believe.I hope you are feeling better. I had a pretty bad cold at the beginning of second tri and it was terrible. I drank tea and sat next to a humidifier all day long.

I'm not sure if you have this in the UK or something similar but I was told Benadryl was safe to take. Hope you feel better soon xx

I'm not sure if you have this in the UK or something similar but I was told Benadryl was safe to take. Hope you feel better soon xx

Thankyou I've been given antibiotics which stress me out. Taking anything whilst pregnant stresses me but i am feeling abit better now. Cant wait to get back to normal and start enjoying this pregnancy before ms comes to bite me! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->