So...im preparing for 'O' & DTD.....my list so far .....any other suggestions ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
OK....so im only on CD 5....so im drinking 2 glasses of grapefruit juice a day..
...ive bought soft cups and preseed....
....any other good suggestions ??:thumbup:

Get a vitamin called Evening Primrose oil. You can get it in a capsule form. It increases EWCM. But only take it up to the day of ovulation. Otherwise I think you're pretty much sorted ;)

Ooh thanks chic...not heard that one x

You can get it from your local pharmacy I think. I got mine from clicks x

I was going to try evening primrose oil, but didn't know you only needed to take it up til ovulation...I was going to take it everyday. Probably will, its good for balancing hormones I think.

What are softcups? Im taking inositol (but I have pcos and it apparently helps fertility and ovulation) also taking folic acid, I've heard that there are lots of vits that can help fertility...vit c, d, e and zinc...I dont want to end up popping too many pills though, so might just stick with inositol, folic acid and evening primrose for now.

I'm cd 7 but I prob wont ovulate til at least cd 21, so I might aswell relax and get comfortable cos I'm in for a long wait!

Evening primrose oil can cause contractions, that's why they say don't take it after ovulation incas you're peggies, you don't want to miscarriage. Yes also take a pre natal vitamin :)

I am on CD13, taking EPO, green tea, and guaifenesin. Then Omega 3 after O. Prenatals all cycle long.

I'm also drinking red raspberry leaf tea up to ov x

Make sure to do your research on herbal remedies. Some of them have weird interactions. You are right on with folic acid, you need at least 400 mcg a day. Make sure you are getting vitamin C and D, calcium, zinc and omega-3.

More on fertility food and nutrition in this article.

Good luck!

I got preggo with my son the first month of using geritol

Hey hunni. Where can I get that and on what cycle days can it be taken?

You can purchase it at a local store like cvs or wal-mart even. I took it at the beginning of my cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->