So is Ffion behind then?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
So Ffion still cant sit up by herself for more than a few seconds, she definetly cant crawl infact she hates tummy time and doesnt lift her head for long either.

there are lots of posts about 5month olds crawling and standing up against cots/furniture, so is Ffion behind then?

im sure rhys was crawling by 6 months... i thought girls learned faster than boys?

My Caitlins always been a slow coach imo lol I pretty much nipped the comparing in the ass before it even started if that makes sense?

In her own time. She was such a tiny baby :cloud9: Moos petite I think and hope you don't mind me saying but I think ffion is too :D

:( maybe im just feeling crappy.

im around monday afternoon btw, after 1.30

Shes happy, healthy? :D

This is why I stopped the weighing too - could easily fit into being crappy abou it but just don't want to and Moos ok lol

Seth doesnt sit up either hun. He seems to have no interest in it whatsoever.
He doesnt crawl either, just seems to magically appear from one end of the room to the other lol

I think theyre all different hun, try not to worry. I was worried about Seths sitting the other day and I read you should only be concerned if they cant hold their head steady by 6 months :)

xxx

xxx

i put a similar post up asking about tommy as i thought he was behind but i think we just have thinkers lol

h x

Oh gosh, I hope it's not my thread that made you feel like that! What was it you said to me? Babies learn at different rates!!

Don't worry about it hun. Everyone's baby's are different, caitlyn can't crawl and just whinges when shes on her tummy!

:hugs:

:hugs: They are all different hun...xx

I always feel the same though, I am constantly comparing to super babies on here who are so much younger than Jack and can't crawl and doesn't pull himself up! I know he will do it when he learns but cant stop comparing and yes it does make you feel like an awful mum! but just keep reminding yourself... HE WILL LEARN SOON ! xxx

Oh hun don't worry, although Olivia was only 5 months when she sat unaided she didnt actually start crawling properly on her hands and knees until 8.5 months. Before that she used to commando crawl around from about 7 months and just roll around before that,

They all develop at different stages. Theres a girl at Olivias Nursery who has been walking for a month or so now and shes the same age as olivia and olivia still cruises!

x:hugs:

I felt the same. Colton's been sitting since 6mo, but he still cannot crawl. right anyway. He gets around, by scooting because he doesn't lift his big ol belly off the floor! :dohh:
I've read in my "What to Expect hte First Year" book that even though alot of people say 6mo for crawling, the ACTUAL average age is between 7 and 9 months.

Bethanie didn't crawl until 11 months, and I was really concerned because my boyfriends mum kept saying about her sons crawling by 6 months and making me feel like a shit mum in general. She didn't walk until 16 months I think it was, so forgetful! Now Bethanie is great, walking, running, kicking, jumping!

She'll do it eventually, do not worry :)

She will develop fine & at her own pace Honestly I am a fine one to say this as Mia is such a worry to me but only because I listen to all the bloody earth mothers at school pick up time whose babies the same age are doing so much better but Mia was tiny when she was born & had feeding issues & if I remember rightly you were worried about your LO's weight trust me she will catch up in no time they are all different & I bet there is something she does that is special & her future classmates havent mastered yet :hugs:

Bella still is only sitting up for a few seconds. She JUST started getting up on her hands and knees in the last week.She's nowhere near crawling.

Ffion is a beautiful little girl babe, and all babies are different, aslong as shes happy and healthy xx

All babies develop differently hun, and I think you might actually be surprised. For Erica, it seemed like everything happened almost all at once, so I'm sure once she gets comfortable with one of the milestones, all of a sudden she will be doing them all. I agree, try not to compare Ffion with other babies, I try not to compare Erica, because I dont want to feel like crap or feel smug if my baby is doing something differently than another baby. They are all different, and she is healthy and happy and thats whats important. :D

every baby is different hun. shes a beautiful happy baby so dont worry x

Dont worry hun all babies are so,so different, Dec didnt even crawl until 7 months and he didnt sit until 7.2 months, she will do it when she is ready, she is beautiful, happy and healthy what more could you ask for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->