So is Ffion behind then?

Riley still doesnt crawl he was sitting up early at 4 months but he wont crawl he rolls now and again normally when he shouldnt lol

shes definately not behind.

callum couldnt hold is head up properly till around 3mths, he didnt sit up unaided till 6-7mths and he didnt start crawling until 8-9mths.

she will do it in her own time.

I think especially when babies have older children to look at all the time they develop differently. She's being constantly entertained by Rhys but I reckon that when she starts moving, she won't stop! My neice is very petite too and she didn't sit til 8 months but as soon as that happened she was crawling and standing and then walking really quickly :)

Ally sits (just this last week) but he'll only roll naked and gets fed up on his tummy so quickly lol.

Dont worry hun, she'll get there :)
Joseph is not interested in crawling either & can only sit up for a few seconds

dont worry hun they all grow at a diffrent rate! charlie cant sit up hejust flops forward and he most certinaly cant crawl! he lays on his tummy and kicks his legs looks like hes swimming!! they'll do it in there own time!

6 months is incredibly early hun to be sitting up, it was in our house anyway :lol:

so I wouldnt worry about ffion not sitting up till about 9-10 months and longer if she was premature. Joe was 3 months early and never sat up till he was 1 year old, did I care ? No I didnt because by then he was healthier and the rest didn't matter:)

I hate comparing babies, of course there will always be babies who can stand early, walk early, string whole sentences together before they're 10 months :shock: but it isn't the norm and what the fook is the norm anyway :shrug:

Oh and do't worry about ffion not crawling, some babies don't and its not a developmental milestone anyway.

Can ffion roll over yet? and do't worry if she can't :hugs:

She is happy and healthy hun so i really wouldnt be concerned. All 4 of my children reached milestones at different ages and are all perfectly normal healthy children xx

summer is a girl and was sitting up at the same age ffion but still cant crawl and wont stay on her tummy! dont worry :)

edit: also forgot to mention she still cant hold onto furniture by herself or her cot and summer is coming onto 8 months so if anything it should be tht worried.... but im not lol as she is just taking her time :shrug:

Don't compare with others :hugs:
Babies go by their own route,some can't crawl by 6-7 months and then they start walking by 9.

Erin isn't doing anything yet!!! She's only just started to try and roll to her side and absolutely hates being on her tummy. xx

oh hun no way, lily has just recently started to sit up by herself, she hates tummy time too! I must admit tho when I go baby group and all the babies were sitting up at 5 months i did feel bad, but we musnt!
Shes beautiful, healthy and very happy! Im sure both our lil ones will catch up!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->