So, it begins??? I need to loose weight - with pics

stephwiggy

Reaction score
Ok here we go...

Some of you may know me from TTC but i think we are just gonna see how things go with that and concnetrate on being less of a fatty !!!

100_0754.jpg

Yes i know fatty mc fat fat!!

I plan to losse a good few stone and tone up but i have some health problems so exercise is an issue

my pelvis plyus metal12.jpg

Yep thats me !!! and i have a cyst on my spinal cord !! (subarchnoid spinal cyst) so its all good fun..
So i am going to do slimfast i think ?? I will start being more sensible and being a bit more active !! I can only manage 5 mins on the cross trainer before i have pain but if i walk with my crutches for about 20 mins !!

I hope to use thsi as my motervation so any suggestions and or encouragement welsome !! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Dont give up! Persevere and always draw strength from your family members or anyone close to you!

tHANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY - COMMENT

Well i weighed myself today and its was about what i thought !! 16st 10 which is alot!! but better than the 18st 7 where i was back in Jan so i guess not tooo bad but had slim fast for breakfat and dinner so far so good. Gonna take woof for a walk and do my physio today too so a good day so far !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->