So it definitely is a milk allergy :-(

Jem

Reaction score
As some of you know I've had no end of trouble with Ollie for weeks now, being sick, in pain and constantly suffering from what seems like a constant cough and cold. He was diagnosed with reflux at 6 weeks and prescribed Gaviscon and although it helped a little, Ollie was still suffering. I became more and more convinced it was an allergy as my OH was like this as a baby and had to go onto soya. Anyway after finally convincing a doctor that I might be right, I got a referral to a consultant who has confirmed he has an intolerence to the protein in milk. So now Ollie is on a special milk that has had all the allergy properties taken out of it rather than soya as apparentely they don't like to give soya under 6 month olds. So fingers crossed it might all be sorted and Ollie might be a better baby for it. Picking up the milk this afternoon x

Glad its finally sorted, hope things get better now. xx

Well done you for pushing for it, glad you've been listened to finally! Fingers crossed the new milk works x x

Thanx, just picked the new milk up so fingers crossed it works x

Hope it helps - so glad you worked out what was wrong x

Glad you know what it is, but poor boy i know what jacob was like before he got his new milk. Hopefully things will be easier from here on XxxX

hope the new milk works hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"