So ladies..do you wait until your missed AF before you test?

I am testing early this cycle as I am having symptom after symptom, feeling really impatient so would rather DO something, my last LP was only 10 days so may only have 2 days of BFNs plus I have many ICs!

I test 9dpo because that's when i got clear enough lines & bfp on a digi with both pregnancies. But i have been known to start testing 8dpo just because i hope to see a squinter & because i'm too impatient lol

I am testing early this cycle as I am having symptom after symptom, feeling really impatient so would rather DO something, my last LP was only 10 days so may only have 2 days of BFNs plus I have many ICs!
Ohh ok....good luck..so when are you testing then? I'm just being nosey now and hoping any bfp rubs off...xxx

I test 9dpo because that's when i got clear enough lines & bfp on a digi with both pregnancies. But i have been known to start testing 8dpo just because i hope to see a squinter & because i'm too impatient lol

Oh wow...I'm hanging on to 14dpo and hoping it's a bfp I had a pulling achy feeling in my lower abdo for about 5 days but that has calmed down and other than heart burn today no other symptom really...so i worry I might be out this cycle...that's why I'm trying to leave it as late as possible giving af the chance to show xx

I really didn't feel like this was my month, either, Luxoire! I only caved and tested sooner because I had a little dizziness and nausea in addition to my other symptoms, but didn't feel sick. I wasn't expecting a positive, though -- I was floored! And yet last month, I was PLAGUED by symptoms, was sure I was pregnant, and wasn't.

You just never know! :) Don't count yourself out.

Thanks so much for this. ...I'm holding out hope....just today and Thursday to get through...phew! !!..I've also had a temp the last 3 days not sure if that is pregnancy symptom or my body trying to fight a cold cos I have been sneezing too...ohhh to FF to Friday. ..lol xx

You just never know! :) Don't count yourself out.[/QUOTE]

Even the cold-like symptoms could be a sign. Your body suppresses its immune system to keep it a comfy place for the baby. :D

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Ohh ok....good luck..so when are you testing then? I'm just being nosey now and hoping any bfp rubs off...xxx
Thanks! Started this morning, could see the slightest of lines but I dont really trust my ICs lol so will see what happens with tomorrows test!

I am 8dpo and my creamy CM seems to be going watery? I had another temp drop but still way above the coverline.. I think I may be out but remaining hopeful at the same time!

:dohh: :blush: Ok ok I admit it, I poas this morning. Well more like piap - peed in a pot (i like to dip 'em!) I'm only 6/7 dpo but I just couldn't resist!! They are only ic, about £2-something for 15 so not exactly wasting tons of money! I won't bother with frers or anything yet. Anyway, it was a bfn :haha: But I keep thinking how you got yours at 9dpo Dill so you just think, ooh maybe there might be a veeeery faint line.

Lol!! I PIAP too!! :haha: I also think of all the ladies that get early BFP then convince myself I can see a verrry faint line (like today, lol)

I rarely can wait until AF is due to test. I'm not even planning on trying to wait until AF is due this cycle. :haha: My goal is to wait until 10dpo and start testing then. However, I'm only 5dpo now and already trying to resist the urge to POAS! :dohh:

No sign of AF for me yet :thumbup: CD29 today and the old bag could show up at any minute. Still got a few low aches but not full on period pain, had a few queasy sessions and been light headed today.

Almost a tad scared to POAS now! Im going to keep holding out and if AF is still a no show i'll go for it!

:dohh: :blush: Ok ok I admit it, I poas this morning. Well more like piap - peed in a pot (i like to dip 'em!) I'm only 6/7 dpo but I just couldn't resist!! They are only ic, about £2-something for 15 so not exactly wasting tons of money! I won't bother with frers or anything yet. Anyway, it was a bfn :haha: But I keep thinking how you got yours at 9dpo Dill so you just think, ooh maybe there might be a veeeery faint line.

Not quite that early! I got a stark white BFN at 8dpo, and then got my positive at 9dpo. Even that was on the faint side (no blazing hot pink line of glory!)

Lol!! I PIAP too!! :haha: I also think of all the ladies that get early BFP then convince myself I can see a verrry faint line (like today, lol)

I'm sure if there's a faint line you'll see it...
DILL probably had high levels of hormones or her tests were more sensitive....

Even the cold-like symptoms could be a sign. Your body suppresses its immune system to keep it a comfy place for the baby. :D

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

ohh thank you...yeah today I've had a sore throat...temp has dropped a little bit but I now have a sore throat and indigestion/heart burn yesterday and today...I practically haven't eaten anything since 4pm it's that bad ..i had it really bad with my first but it started around the 4th month right up until the end....i can't bear to think it's starting this early...but of me wants to test so that I know whether to take cold and flu medication or not...another part of me thinks I've made it this far what's 1 more day lol..hahahahha

I rarely can wait until AF is due to test. I'm not even planning on trying to wait until AF is due this cycle. :haha: My goal is to wait until 10dpo and start testing then. However, I'm only 5dpo now and already trying to resist the urge to POAS! :dohh:

10dpo soul still pick something g up...DILL HADher bfp 9dpo...aAww good luck hun..hang in there less than a week to go xx

No sign of AF for me yet :thumbup: CD29 today and the old bag could show up at any minute. Still got a few low aches but not full on period pain, had a few queasy sessions and been light headed today.

Almost a tad scared to POAS now! Im going to keep holding out and if AF is still a no show i'll go for it!

how long are ur cycles? When is AF due? Queasy sounds VERY PROMISING! !!!

I implanted early in my cycle, only 6dpo based on my temp chart. My levels must be going up pretty well or something, because I wasn't using any super-sensitive tests or anything! Some 25miu ICs, 25miu Wondfos, and a CB Digital w/Weeks.

Maybe twins? (I can dream!)

Have you done more tests Dill? Are they getting darker? I would love twins, although on the flip side I'm going to be as worried as hell as it is if I get pregnant again so having 2 to worry about would possibly be too much to cope with!! Plus there's the fact we don't have room in the house for twins, unless Belle moved from her big room to the tiny box room and she probably wouldn't be happy about that!

Have you done more tests Dill? Are they getting darker? I would love twins, although on the flip side I'm going to be as worried as hell as it is if I get pregnant again so having 2 to worry about would possibly be too much to cope with!! Plus there's the fact we don't have room in the house for twins, unless Belle moved from her big room to the tiny box room and she probably wouldn't be happy about that!

Aww I've always loved the idea of twins but the work involved always scares the he'll out of me...lol...my toddler is super energetic and a little spoilt with attention I wonder how she'll cope as it is with a new baby in the house. ...good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->