So ladies..do you wait until your missed AF before you test?

Just to let you ladies know..i tested ythis afternoon and got a BFP....i just wanted to know so that I can decide on whether to take medication for this cold ...but it looks like I have to kick it the natural way....I'm soo excited. ..I'm 14dpo today and AF would've been due tomorrow. ...whoop whoop!!! Sending you all baby dust and keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Nat, I promised myself (and hubby, and my nurse) that I'd stop POAS after 3 days of positives, but couldn't resist testing again after work last night. No hold, evening sample, line was almost as dark as control! Gorgeous! SO much darker than the day before yesterday's test. So my hcg is going up fabulously. :D My house doesn't really even have room for 1, let alone 2, but we'll make it work. :)

Lux, CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance: So thrilled for you! I had a good feeling! :D

Just to let you ladies know..i tested ythis afternoon and got a BFP....i just wanted to know so that I can decide on whether to take medication for this cold ...but it looks like I have to kick it the natural way....I'm soo excited. ..I'm 14dpo today and AF would've been due tomorrow. ...whoop whoop!!! Sending you all baby dust and keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxx

:happydance: Yay congratulations Luxoire!!! :thumbup:

Nat, I promised myself (and hubby, and my nurse) that I'd stop POAS after 3 days of positives, but couldn't resist testing again after work last night. No hold, evening sample, line was almost as dark as control! Gorgeous! SO much darker than the day before yesterday's test. So my hcg is going up fabulously. :D My house doesn't really even have room for 1, let alone 2, but we'll make it work. :)

Lux, CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance: So thrilled for you! I had a good feeling! :D

That sounds great Dill!!! And yes, stop peeing on the stick..Hehe.. the little bean (Maybe beans ) are indeed doing well!

I'm done! For real this time! AF's due date just had me nervous, especially since I was so crampy yesterday.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you Dill xx

yeah you did!! Thanks for the support and sticking around after ur bfp xxx

So common ladies..who's testing next? Xxxx

:sad2: I think AF is here for me.. yesterday wasn't IB and the mild cramps and back ache were for real.. *feeling depressed*

I wasn't even supposed to have my AF until like 28th.. that evil witch was here right on the same day as last month.. how punctual is she!

:hugs:

I'm sure this will be me in the next day or two. *commiserating*

Well, this cycle, I'm 4 days late from my AF, but I'm definitely going to wait to use this one. I don't want to waste the $8 it cost me to buy this test because I can't get another one for another 3 weeks!

The :witch: got me late last night.

Feeling really quite down in the dumps this time, I was almost positive that I was pregnant this month. Was so hoping to tell OH on his birthday.

Hey ho, onto March.....

Hiya ladies can I join the testing party?
Congratulations to those that got there bfp.
I'm due to test nxt Thursday I will be 14dpo by then. Im 8dpo today and gave in this morning had a cheeky test with my one step ic's and bfn so won't be bothering till nxt wk. When I was pregnant with my youngest in 2013 I tested on intuition at 9dpo and got a faint but clear line . I only tested then because I had a dizzy spell and thourght hmmmm! Anyway no symptoms for me yet but I never had any obvious symptoms ms or anything throughout my pregnancies, If I feel dizzy in the nxt few days than I will feel more hopeful lol!
Quick question to the pregnant ladies did your cramping feel similar to when you feel like you wanted to go to the toilet like a spasm pain above your private parts tmi I know but I've been having that feeling a lot, also my left boob swelled up yest but now it'd back to normal size? Weird lol i know.

Hi ladies,

Do you mind if I join?
Not entirely sure when I ovulated this month but going by my last few cycles AF would be due between 5th-10 March, I don't want to get my hopes up as it's our first month ttc and I've still got a while to go until I can test but I feel like I'm having symptoms just hope I'm not imagining it!
Congratulations to all the ladies that got their BFP!

:sad2: I think AF is here for me.. yesterday wasn't IB and the mild cramps and back ache were for real.. *feeling depressed*

I wasn't even supposed to have my AF until like 28th.. that evil witch was here right on the same day as last month.. how punctual is she!

Aww sorry to hear that hun...punctual is good at least you can prepare for next cycle....sending you hugs xx

Hiya ladies can I join the testing party?
Congratulations to those that got there bfp.
I'm due to test nxt Thursday I will be 14dpo by then. Im 8dpo today and gave in this morning had a cheeky test with my one step ic's and bfn so won't be bothering till nxt wk. When I was pregnant with my youngest in 2013 I tested on intuition at 9dpo and got a faint but clear line . I only tested then because I had a dizzy spell and thourght hmmmm! Anyway no symptoms for me yet but I never had any obvious symptoms ms or anything throughout my pregnancies, If I feel dizzy in the nxt few days than I will feel more hopeful lol!
Quick question to the pregnant ladies did your cramping feel similar to when you feel like you wanted to go to the toilet like a spasm pain above your private parts tmi I know but I've been having that feeling a lot, also my left boob swelled up yest but now it'd back to normal size? Weird lol i know.

ohh my cramping was like a pulling..stretching ache...in my lower abdo...just above my private parts...It was like someone was pulling something there went on for at least 4days!!! Good luck with your testing...hey say each pregnancy is different. .maybe this one is coming with its own symptoms xxx

Hi ladies,

Do you mind if I join?
Not entirely sure when I ovulated this month but going by my last few cycles AF would be due between 5th-10 March, I don't want to get my hopes up as it's our first month ttc and I've still got a while to go until I can test but I feel like I'm having symptoms just hope I'm not imagining it!
Congratulations to all the ladies that got their BFP!

Aww thanks hun..feel.free to join in....yeah its a bit early to test but if your Af is due 5th you can start testing from about the 3rd or 4th which technically is Tuesday. ...some ppl have gotten a positive as early as 9dpo....good luck hun xxx

Congrats Luxoire!!

I did not test early with my two oldest. When I found out I was pregnant with them I didn't know people did that lol.

With my last pregnancy I tested at 10DPO and got a positive! I could see it within seconds. So I'll start again this time at 10DPO which is next Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->