So lost!!!

Lemonbee

Reaction score
Hi everyone :winkwink:
It just dawned on me that apart from the "depo" messing up my cycles, my age being of 36 does not make it any easier to "catch that egg" and have our so wanted and so ready for, baby number 4.
Can anyone tell me if I Ov’d ? I don’t chart or use Opk. I just follow my body signs and follow my cycle days only these past 3 cycles I feel I am lost and not sure about anything anymore!
I am on cd 14 (its 6am now so I am going onto cd15:winkwink:)
I had side pain starting on cd13, cd14 and still do. On cd14 @ 1:30 am (coffee kept me up :wacko:) I noticed the ewcm and shortly thereafter we :sex:
My last day bleeding was only cd 11 evening, I am not used to having OV symptoms (AF like side pain and bloating and ewcm) only 2 days after AF ends
So I am not sure whether I OVed!! What do you think? and when should we :sex:next ( I read somewhere that once you know you O we should :sex: every other day?

Thank you for your suggestion/advice:flower:
Lost Lemo:wacko:

I don't know anything about temping and I don't know how much help I will be...but I saw an FS and he said if you are having a normal 28 day cycle to justbstart BD'ing around CD8 and e ery other day until about CD20. If it were me, I would starte at CD8 and just BD every other day until you are close to getting AF. But I
Like to cover all of my bases,

How long are your cycles? Have you thought about temping or using OPKs in the future? (assuming you need them). And don't get super caught up in your age. I was freaking out because I was 37 and my follicle count looked really good. Everyone is different.

I am sure I haven't helped a lot....

Hi everyone :winkwink:
It just dawned on me that apart from the "depo" messing up my cycles, my age being of 36 does not make it any easier to "catch that egg" and have our so wanted and so ready for, baby number 4.
Can anyone tell me if I Ov’d ? I don’t chart or use Opk. I just follow my body signs and follow my cycle days only these past 3 cycles I feel I am lost and not sure about anything anymore!
I am on cd 14 (its 6am now so I am going onto cd15:winkwink:)
I had side pain starting on cd13, cd14 and still do. On cd14 @ 1:30 am (coffee kept me up :wacko:) I noticed the ewcm and shortly thereafter we :sex:
My last day bleeding was only cd 11 evening, I am not used to having OV symptoms (AF like side pain and bloating and ewcm) only 2 days after AF ends
So I am not sure whether I OVed!! What do you think? and when should we :sex:next ( I read somewhere that once you know you O we should :sex: every other day?

Thank you for your suggestion/advice:flower:
Lost Lemo:wacko:

I have found that my body is changing a lot lately too. I have to learn it all over again nearly every month. :wacko: I am guessing it's an age thing.

The egg lives only for about 24 hours after ovulation. So, it's best to have sperm up there prior to O. If you think you already Ov'd , then I would do one or to more days of sex. I would do everyday with ewcm and the day after if I could.

I'm also ttc #4!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->