so low and depressed yet theres a long way to go

meisha

Reaction score
managed to bring forward my 2nd appt by 6 weeks by calling the ozi twice a week, but this week i've hit rock bottom. not sure if its pmt or the fact that i know :witch: is on her way.
my mans 2nd sec has just got pg and he's says he is very happy for her, he's good mates with his other secretary who has a little boy and looks forward to them visiting the office and seeing the baby.
i cant copw tih it, i told him that i cant handle the fact he is happy for others to be pg because i am not. sorry but i am not.
i think i would flip if someone at work got pg, i couldnt cope.
got one and a half weeks to wait for mans SA to come back.
worried about that.
i need some tip from you gals on how to cope.
i'm not a strong person... so need some tips on how to deal with surrounding pg and babies
help?
:hissy:

Any women who has to venture on this journey is strong, don't say that you are not. You are. Some days are simply terrible, but you will get through them. Sometimes you will not be able to be around babies, some days this will be easier. I promise you. We just had our first ivf treatment cancelled as I did not respond well to the drugs, I was in a bad place after that, but you do start to feel better and life goes on. Take care of yourself and best of luck in your journey. xx

yeh u r strong hun otherwise u wudnt be ttc,u just av 2 take every day as it cums,babies and pregnant ladies round u make us all feel this,when another friend gets pg n maybe theyve not even tried,got pg straight away,of course it gets2us all...BIG TIME! ive waited for dh sperm results,...thankfully were fine, ive waited for my cd21 results....again were fine, but im aving them done again this mth as i truley belive i only O everyother mth...i defo O last mth so only time will tell, its all a waiting game and no1 likes waiting ...right? we want a :bfp: NOW !! but while waiting i dont out my life on hold, ive a 13yr old stepson thats always lived with his dad,so ive him2sort out, on bad days i put the extention lead on my cd player n lay in the bath with to many bubbles with my fav music on....and i'll tell u somat that keeps me de-stressed4 days :) good luck x

thank you so much for replying. its so hard to try and NOT THINK ABOUT IT. theres the vits we have to take, regularity of bd, positions, legs in the air, opk's, diarising its impossible to pop it to one side and LET IT HAPPEN.
my partner has a ten year old daughter who's mum will not let him see her for 2.5 years. he is devastated and i just wished all was ok and we would all be together and get on, she would deff distract me! pony tails and all. lol
xx

Hey chick

First off big :hug:

I think you are a lot stronger than you think, otherwise you would be totally caving and you aren't, you are being super strong and trying to think of a coping mechanism :hugs:

A lot of my friends have had problems conceiving so when the :bfp: has happened for them, i've been so pleased for them. At work i see so many sad things, just this morning we had a cot death and the baby only went home yesterday. It makes me feel scared of the responsibility a little bit and that if it takes another 12 months to get our :bfp: then at least i may be a bit more ready!

I am not a religious person but i do think you need to have faith in something to keep you going. Since we got told we had to have IVF i have faith that next year will bring our :bfp: and that the spare room will be littered with badly stuffed toys and dirty nappies!! That's what keeps me going :happydance:

Alternativley, planning holidays, buying shoes and eating chocolate all helps!!:blush:

xx

i think a lot more woman av trouble conceiving than we'd ever know,think pp think as it as really private n that, so when u see some1 pg shud think "wonder how long it took her,or wonder if shes on any fertility drugs...sure they wont mind!!

u r strong otherwise u wudnt b considering carrying on ttc,like i said b4,one day at a time..plus all the things we need2do,think of it as preparing ur sel for ur bean:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"