so mad at myself!!!

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
Last night i was tired and we decided not to dtd. I thought i had already ovulated. Well FF never gave me any crosshairs and i just sat here and played around with it and it says i ovulate today!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didnt dtd on the most important day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to cry. I know i still have a chance but it's the most important day...................

so you ovulate when your temps are higher? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi hun!!! Just checked out your chart and i would say you OV'd on Monday or Tuesday by your temps. Your temps only go up AFTER you have OV'd as people use temps to confirm ovulation. I find FF does lots of weird and wonderful things interpreting charts, its a computer programme and not foolproof. Itll probably adjust itself in a few more days when yu have more high temps!!! DONT WORRY!!! It looks like you HAVE DTD on the right days!! :) x x

thast what i thought...:( But i just dont know because i put higher temps on the next couple of days and it put the crosshairs on today. Thank you for responding though

I think youre high temp on Tuesday showed that ov had taken place.
Last cycle i had the same thing happen. I KNEW when id ov'd because i got crazy sore ov pains but it still said id ov'd later. Then after a few more days and more high temperatures it moved the cross hairs back to the day i knew id ov'd on. I thing it looks at the bigger picture and then adjusts itself when it gets more information if you get what i mean??
Im very impressed with the amount on BDing youve managed to do!! My OH will do 3 nights in a row around OV but then its only every other night!! x

I was soooooooooooo tired i HAD to take last night off lol then i was kicking myself in the butt... Thank you soooooo much for talking me through this... lol I was kinda freaking out

ok i checked my cervix ( i think) to check if i had ewcm. I havent been checking it because we have been dtd so much i couldnt tell the difference. Since we didnt dtd yesterday i checked and i have lotiony cm. This is only after o right?

We did it 4 days prior OV and didn't do it on the day and we got pregnant. So maybe you might get pregnant...

Yes, your chances are still great. Don't let FF mess with your mind! I would also guess ovulation happened on Monday or Tuesday. Every cycle, around ovulation time, I torture myself too, but I really believe you are fine.

FF sometimes waits a few days before it posts your cross hairs.

You certainly don't have to dtd on ov day to be in with a chance of catching your egg! Good luck.

I have the VIP membership so get the intercourse timer which gave me a "good" for O-2 days so I really wouldn't worry too much. I watched a documentary that said a woman's body will send the sperm that reach the fallopian tubes to sleep until the egg is released. I would BD today, because there's still a chance the day after O. In fact, some people use the O+12 (12 hours) technique because it's said to give you a higher chance of having a girl. No idea if it's true or not, but don't stress yourself out too much - you're well covered on the BDing front :)

thanks everyone!!! I think i am done temping it seems like it stresses me out and i got a temp dip today and i slept with my mouth open blah blah blah

You're still above your coverline. I think your chart is looking good. But, if you feel like it's not bringing anything positive to your TTC experience, I agree, you should stop.

if i am still ok then i will keep on ... thanks littlebird. How are you doing?

I'm doing ok. Disappointed about AF but at least I feel a little back to normal after last month's meds. Only crampy so I know AF could have been a lot meaner if she wanted to! :haha:

Dw, most imp time to dtd is before ovulation so sperm there ready n waiting. I been ttc 8mths n I used yo do it mostly when got pos on opk but this month did it loads 5 days before n im preg noe ; ) use digital opks, u cnt go wromg with them. Check to see line getting darker on test stick, you will see frw days before and know ovulation close. Preseed is good too.hope that helps xx

Sperm lives 3-5 days on average so I would like to hope you're safe :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->