So mad!

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
We've came over to stay with in laws for first time in months. They never come to see us and don't seem to interested in our babies. Anyway for the 4th time they have two friends over for drinks and card game, now I don't mind but the man is SO LOUD!!!! My babies are still wide Aaake and are normally asleep by 7! I'm in bed listening to verything and he's down stairs with door shut! He seems to shout everything. I'm so pissed off, why couldn't they arrange it for when there grandkids arnt here, there only young! I hope they go home soon! I can hear every word he says but noone else!!! Argh!!!!!

omg thats a bit rude, surely they should be cancelling friends while you guys are there and spending time with you, i would be much miffed too

I agree.
And i hate it when people are loud and kent is trying to sleep aswell. When did people stop having respect for sleeping kiddies?

I would be so pissed if visitors for people we were visiting didnt leave until three, when there are clearly babies in the house. Some people can be so inconsiderate sometimes. I did this even before i got pregnant, but now after having a baby and knowing how precious sleeping time is... i always make a point to be extra quiet when i know a baby is sleeping or in the house etc. Especially if its late at night or early in the morning.

very rude...I will leave and get a hotel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->