so many annoying pop up ads!

I've sent over your feedback to the ad team. Thanks for all the additional information and pictures. Again sorry it's taken me more time than usual to get this all together for you.

Hopefully there will be an update soon!
x

Thank you. Given the circumstances, I completely understand.

I got this one this morning as well. And one with the pony so far.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-18-08-06-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-18-08-06-12.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
Two new ones today. The frequency of all ads seems to be every time I come on after about an hour or so. Sometimes multiple come up during each visit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-18-12-37-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-18-12-37-24.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2015-11-18-11-05-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-18-11-05-26.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
And the second. Mobile doesn't allow me to upload multiple photos?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies!

As we work on different times any feedback when you on next online how things go would be great. The ad team had responded late my time yesterday and were looking into the problems.

Thanks x

Just updating that I've only had a few of the bottom of page pop ups since yesterday, but none that take the full page.

These aren't THAT bothersome as they can be ignored, and don't need to be x'd out to continue.

I'm still getting the big pop ups. The ones that take up the whole screen. Usually it's before I sign in to the forum...

I'm getting this everytime I go to a new page.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20151121_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20151121_0002.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1

I am getting this pop up nearly every time I open a new thread to read, or go into the user CP. I have to X out of it to be able to continue to read the thread. Yes, I can get out of the ad easily by Xing out of it, but the frequency of it popping up is literally every thread I go into.

Desktop PC.

I am getting this pop up nearly every time I open a new thread to read, or go into the user CP. I have to X out of it to be able to continue to read the thread. Yes, I can get out of the ad easily by Xing out of it, but the frequency of it popping up is literally every thread I go into.

Desktop PC.

So I thought this specific pop up issue with the pony toy ad was addressed yesterday, and was sooo happy! Yesterday the pony ad was all along the sides of the screen rather than a constant pop up ad every time I go to a new thread or change pages on a thread, which was soooo much better than the constant pop up ad...today it just went back to doing the constant pop up again. I've been on BnB for not even 5 minutes and had to X out of it 6 times already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->