So Many Symptoms.....

Swilk02

Reaction score
Okay this post may be a bit long but here goes. I have been on bc since Dec 2015. My periods are regular 28day cycle. This month however I made a mess of taking my pills. I am on tri sprinter. Starting with week 1 (of the pill pack) I missed two pills but took two the next two days and caught up. Then came week 2 (ovulation week) and I missed so many pills.at one point I know I missed three in a row. I know you are supposed to throw the pack away or whatever but I just kept doing the make up method. I do want to say that I got on the pill for my periods. We wouldn't mind if there was a baby on board. Now on week 3 I was still a little scattered on my pill taking.

I would like to add that my husband and I had intercourse every night during week two (may15-may21).

Then at around 6dpo(26th)we had fairly rough intercourse. I cleaned up that night but nothing was out of the normal. The next day when I got up to pee there was pink mucus substance on the tissue but not in the toilet. So I assumed that AF was just insanely early. (Which is odd bc I am very regular). After that one time I didn't notice anything else until 8dpo and it was the same thing only brown this time. Since then I haven't noticed anything like that.

I have been very gassy, constipated, extremely tired, serious waves of nausea, and An increase in cm. I have also had a strange and sometimes uncomfortable stretching pain in my lower abdomen but I am also pretty sure I have recently gotten a uti. We are currently out of state but I do intend to make a doctor appointment when we return home Friday.

I am just not sure if this could be pregnancy related or something else. AF is due Thursday but so far I don't feel any indication that she is coming. Any thoughts or advice would be welcome.

Can you get your hands on a test where you are? It does sound possible that you could be pregnant, or it could be a strange cycle due to missing so many pills. But I'd definitely be testing if I were you. Good luck!

Tryingforthrd, thank you for replying! I am going to test but I was wanting to wait until I actually missed AF, which is due tomorrow. I still haven't felt any symptoms but who knows, maybe I did just throw my hormones out of whack. I know we weren't ttc but I feel like I'm going to be pretty upset if AF does show up. I guess we shall see! ��

Tryingforthrd, thank you for replying! I am going to test but I was wanting to wait until I actually missed AF, which is due tomorrow. I still haven't felt any symptoms but who knows, maybe I did just throw my hormones out of whack. I know we weren't ttc but I feel like I'm going to be pretty upset if AF does show up. I guess we shall see! ��

How was your test???

Maybe time to ditch the birth control? :winkwink:
Let us know how you go with the test. I'll have my fingers crossed for a BFP!

Thanks y'all! Haven't tested yet. Af is due today but still no sign. If she doesn't come today I will test tomorrow when we are back home. I will update when I figure something out. And yes I agree it may be time to ditch the birth control just have to make sure the hubs is ready to start actively ttc. Thank y'all so much for the replies!

Well AF showed up....I guess tonight the hubs and I will have a talk about ttc. Thanks for all your replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->