so..... my sister asks if i am pregnant???

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Ok so went out tonight to a curry house and all night I could smell really strongly detergent, you know the detergent when you wash your clothes? It was right at the back of my thoat.
Then when the warming plates came up I could smell that and commented. My sister who has no idea we are ttc said are you sure your not pregnant?

wtf?

Could this be a sign?
x

Could be.. fingers crossed!
I remember smelling things Very strongly when I was first pregnant. I had to leave the house when my hubby fed the dog because I couldn't stand the smell of the food!

oh i hope its a sign.
I will be 7dpo today!
Cant sleep as hubby rolled over onto my hair btard!! GRRRRRRRR
x

I can smell everything too!

I'm testing on Monday so fingers crossed it's a sign!

arent we in the same af group?

I am due 23rd but was even thinking of doing frer tomorrow morning? Or shall i hold till monday?
x

I was due to test on 22nd bu my FF put my test date back to Monday as my AF is due on Sunday.

Hold on until Monday and test with me, you can share my pain of waiting, plus then you willl have a more reliable result!

ok deal!
Also H2b is off work with me monday and if its the best result then we can be all loved up and happy together lol.
x

I have to test at 6am! As I need to do it before my hubby leaves for work at 6.35, so I will post and let you know either way!

Good luck hunny! I hope we are :bfp: twins!

knowing me i will be up that early as I havent been aBLE to sleep.

Got the sh1ts today too! could be the curry!

i would love to be bump buddies with you!
x

today i am eitehr 7or8 its our first month of trying and we used the opk test strips. Normally if i have any huint of a line we use condoms.
But the bank hol weekend we went away and i took the ov strips with me. Had a fairly strong one friday which was as strnog as control line then sat and even stronger one and then sunday a lesser stronger one.

your good self?
x

I'm 12DPO. I've never peed so quickly, I have to to resist the erge to test. My AF is due tomorrow although I have had no sign of her as of yet (touch wood) and I still have all of my 'symptoms'

my god go test now girl!!!!
x

I can't! My friend had a chemical pregnancy and I saw how upset she was and I don't want to put myself or my hubby through that. I would rather be blissfully unaware to it so I won't test until after AF is due (I've even changed my ticker so it counts down the the day after my AF is due so I won't be tempted when it says 'a test my work now').

It is killing me though! I did pee on a OPK and got a strong line so either i'm OVing again and it's picking up LH or I'm pregnant and it's picking up HCG. Only 2 more sleeps to go. Who would have thought that I would ever be desperate to pee on something!

aw I see thats fair enoguh then.
well you got me hopefull and i went a poas opk test and nothing... even the control line was barley there.

Could also be that i have been wee 4 tmies since 6am and drunk 2 pints of water
xx

That won't have helped!

IF they control line was light there may not have been enough dye on the test. Try to avoid going to the look and try again later. I warn you though I got a line and I was like ... now what?!? It's not a :bfp: so it's not much use.

i got a line when i tested a few days ago!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->