so nervous!!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
so we have been ttc since feb 2010 but this is our first month trying really hard using pre seed and taking vitamins and using opks and an ovulation predictor kit, so i would say as we are young there is a high high chance of falling pregnant... and this makes me scared, it is all i want all we want i should day we waited 2 years to start ttc again and it was hard waiting that long... and now i know i could be pregnant soon i am so scared, all i can think about it loosing my baby again

Good luck! Hope you get your :bfp:! I totally understand what you mean though, the fear of losing another baby is unreal. However for me, the need for a baby outweighs this fear :flower:

:hugs: to you xx

yeah, i think the nervousnes is actually excitment i just have this feeling it is going to be this month... i know i wont have a m/c this time i did a few stupid things last time as i didnt know i was pregnant, i regret it everyday and i was really hard on myself, this time i am taking no chances, i will be bed ridden for 13 weeks if i have to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->