So now what?!

Mallie

Reaction score
Well, month 15 was a failure. I'm beginning to think, now what?!has anyone else become resentful of this process? I have wanted children my whole life but this process is wearing on me. I hate the thought of even one more month of this. I'm emotionally drained, and im contemplating taking a break, maybe til sometime next year. Don't get me wrong, I'm blessed, and I believe in God and I know his timing is perfect, but I also know that this isn't fun anymore. This past month I got my hopes all up, I had gotten en evaporate line that I was sure was my BFP, well bummer when it wasn't. It makes it that much worse now that I cnt even trust my hpts!! Im not excited any more, I don't let myself get my hopes up because I'm scared it's going to just come crashing down on me. Any one have any advice? Or is anyone in the same boat?! I need some support because I feel like no one understands!! How is this so easy for everyone else?!?

I'm in the same boat.
My Husband and I tried for a few years with no luck (he deployed twice within that time). So...we took a break. Concentrated on getting healthy and losing weight. Now a year later we are trying again. I know exactly what you're feeling, and it's not easy. Just know that you're not alone. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->