so one sided!!!

Wriggley

Reaction score
You know Those pop up chat boxes a lot of websites have now you know like o2 etc where your on a website and a box pops up on your screen asking if you need to speak with an advisor . . .

Well when you use them if it takes you longer then a minute to write your message you get a message from them saying 'I have not heard from you for a while are you still there'

so I needed to speak to o2 about my phone contract so I on a chat to an o2 advisor and they said 'please wait whilst I check your account I won't be a minute'

12 minutes later I didn't hear from them so I sent another message saying 'I not heard from you in a while are you still there' to which they reply 'yes . . . . .' Clearly a bit pissed off that I just used there line on them . . . Lol so why can't I say it but they can and 12 min is a long time to be sat staring at a screen while they check what date my contract ends . . . .

You can download the o2 app which gives you the full details of your contract, renewal date, monthly cost, ongoing usage etc.

I used the Online chat to cancel a contract and I couldn't fault it to be honest. There was no delay between responses.

Ugh whenever i talk to them whether it be phone contract banks etc .. they always say ''yes i can help you with that'' .. they ask one more question and then they give u a pre linked message to call the premium number!!

Lol.

I've always had a really good response off then, how weird!

The amazon man was lovely :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"