so proud- potty training

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
:happydance:

Started potty training Ella on tuesday gone, I was going to wait until Im on maternity leave but Iv not been given any day shifts at work and as she's been asking for knickers on I grabbed the oppurtunity and went with it. Well first few days were very hit and miss with lots of accidents she wasnt making it to the toilet on time.

so I got the potty back out and that did the trick she just got on it of her own accord and did a wee, then we had a lot less accidents!

And today shes done brilliant we've had one accident and everything else in the potty or on the toilet,she even got on the potty and did a poo :happydance:

Im very proud! what were your first experiences when you first went out nappyless ? weve been the park over the road but thats it, poor thing has been at home all week good job the weather has been good xxxxxxxx

well done ella, u and ur mummy are doing so well.

Well done Ella & Kacy too by the sounds of it!

:wohoo:

I dread this part :rofl:

Well done Ella & Kacy too by the sounds of it!

:wohoo:

I dread this part :rofl:

Its been alot easier than I thought, just locked myself in the house for the past week :rofl: makes me wonder why I gave up the other times and didnt stick at it.

We had our first day out yesterday we went a few shops ect and no accidents woooo hooooo xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->