So Proud to be Pregnant!

babyblessed

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how proud I am feeling being pregnant this time!

With my son I was at university and in an unsuitable relationship and kind of felt embarraased to be pregnant :blush:

It meant I didn't enjoy the time at all and hid away in joggies and big t shirts, I got married last January to a man who makes me feel so confident and I am so proud to be having his baby.

He loves my son so much I am so happy to be a mum now too, even looking forward to being SAHM :crib:

How things change! Anyone lese feel different this time?

Aww glad to hear you are feeling sooo much better this time around Babyblessed! It certainly makes a difference when you have wonderful support around you. I don't think I could do it without that so I know how you feel.

Wishing you all the best :)

This is my first so I don't really think I can relate completely to your situation but I wanted to say congratulations on your second baby!

Yeah hun I know what you're talking about. I'm still with the father of my first (and he's WONDERFUL) but when we got pregnant with our first I was 17, we were broke, I had to tell my family who all look down on pregnancy before marriage, and all that crap. So I had a really hard time enjoying it at all! This time I'm a LOT more relaxed and happy! It's sooo nice!!!:hugs:

Glad your feeling happy, I'm looking forward to being a mum

congratulations on the second baby, this is my first, but im at uni, like you were with our first, and im so proud, and the uni have been so supportive!! its great!! :D

am position as you!! i was a teen mum with the first and was made to feel ashamed of myself *which i shouldn't have been!* but this time im super proud! I just wish i could have risen above it the first time. I always spoke my mind and if i got comments would respond in kind but i would get upset anyway when i was at home! This time i'm so in love its silly! Im looked after and I am so glad to be having my OH's baby! He has kept m laughing all the way through :D and im at uni this time :)

*is getting emotional*

*gives self talking to*

*sighs and gets cake*

am position as you!! i was a teen mum with the first and was made to feel ashamed of myself *which i shouldn't have been!* but this time im super proud! I just wish i could have risen above it the first time. I always spoke my mind and if i got comments would respond in kind but i would get upset anyway when i was at home! This time i'm so in love its silly! Im looked after and I am so glad to be having my OH's baby! He has kept m laughing all the way through :D and im at uni this time :)

*is getting emotional*

*gives self talking to*

*sighs and gets cake*

Congratulations and all the best for baby number 2!!
xxx

I was the same on my first. I was only 18 and was with the baby's father only 2 months. he wasn't much support. he made it clear he didn't want a baby. but i was young and stupid and stayed with him for way too long. Rachel is 8 now and has turned out to be a fantasic little girl. she is thrilled that i'm pregnant and wants to look after me. she even told me i could practice with her baby annabell!! how cute. anyway i'm completely and utterly in love now with the most wonderful man and we are thrilled to be expecting. He has a little girl too. they are both delighted about the baby. we have been ttc since June and our families are delighted. (we told them already cos we couldn't keep it to ourselves:blush:) its so different this time. its great.

Thats really great hun :)

This is my first, so I have nothing to compare it to. Im so pleased I have Matt as my OH and we're very happy together. If we were going through a rough patch or something I think it'd be a lot different.

xxx

Thank you all :)

It is really nice to hear of people in the same situation and to speak to all you pregant girls! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->