So ready for 2nd trimester!!! Anyone else?

laila 44

Reaction score
I'm done with the first trimester malarkey. Ready to move onto bigger and better things! Still 2 weeks away but can't wait to GTFO of first! Pointless thread just a rant... So over it.

I am and I'm not...I am because I'm ready to actually be more of a functioning person then a blob. Also I am not ready because I am so afraid of gaining weight, well too much weight.

Yes, yes, yes. 10 weeks and 1 day today. The days are draaaaaaagging. I wish I could just skip forward to the first week of June and find out if everything is going to work out.

Can.Not.Wait!

We are close to the end now so yay! Also just want to feel better now and hopefully regain some energy levels back!

Just over a week left hope it goes by quick!!

Can.Not.Wait!

We are close to the end now so yay! Also just want to feel better now and hopefully regain some energy levels back!

When will that happen? I can't wait... Need to function!

Not so long ago I was there... Now I'm reaching my 20th week! Over halfway (first was 4 wks early, & hoping to get to 38 wks this time)! Time goes slow & flies by at the same time.

Yes yes me me me me!

10 weeks and one day here (ticker is out 1 day according to scan). Bring on 2nd tri!!!

Yes!! first tri is going at snails pace it feels like every week is taking two weeks to go past :haha:

I think we're all pretty much ready to go! this trimester has been the worst for me so far! Non stop sickness, fatigue and sensitive smells is driving me mad. I feel like once I get to second, I'll be that much closer to it all ending! Can't wait ladies. Can't. Freakin. Wait.

Yes and I'm far from it. I am too tired to function!! I don't remember being this tired in previous pregnancies, but my other kids are all 5 years apart so I could basically sleep whenever I wanted before. But now I have an 8 month old so have to sleep on his schedule. ZzZzZzZ

Can.Not.Wait!

I don't know if it will ever happen! Lol but I'm hoping and praying we all have some energy soon!

Can.Not.Wait!

I don't know if it will ever happen! Lol but I'm hoping and praying we all have some energy soon!

We're due two days apart! I'm 11+3 today (May 29th).

I am ready to get the next few weeks over with as well. I'm dying to tell everyone so I don't have to worry about slipping haha That and the fatigue is insane this time!

Do you guys consider 2nd trimester starting at 12, 13 or 14 weeks? I've heard all three. I went with 14 with my son.

Oh hell no! I'm not staying up in here until 14 weeks! Lol I'm heading into second right after 12 weeks ;)

I thought 2nd trimester was 13 weeks. Either way I can't wait to feel more human again!!! Still having sickness, luckily not as much but it's still awful to feel sick 24/7...and the exhaustion. ..oyy. I doubt that'll ever really end, lol.

Question: where's the placenta at in all of this? Why has it not yet taken over :(

This is probably weird.. but I can't wait for second trimester because I want to start showing properly already!! I seem to be a bit already because I'm only 4'9", there's not a lot of room in there to hide a baby. It just makes my belly look fatter :/ That's fine, but I want a nice little bump that says "I'm pregnant!!". I think it will also help me feel like I'm actually growing a baby, not just perpetually ill.

It's supposed to start on day 1 of week 14 since lmp, but the risk goes down at 12 weeks from what I've read. I can't wait till we're able to tell people, it's difficult feeling rough all the time and not being able to give an explanation.

Can.Not.Wait!

We're due two days apart! I'm 11+3 today (May 29th).

I am ready to get the next few weeks over with as well. I'm dying to tell everyone so I don't have to worry about slipping haha That and the fatigue is insane this time!

Do you guys consider 2nd trimester starting at 12, 13 or 14 weeks? I've heard all three. I went with 14 with my son.

Haha yep we are two days apart how cute!

In sa we consider reaching the end of the 13th week the end of first tri. So the beginning of the 14th week which is like 13+1 for example is considered second tri. Technically it's 13+3 or so but it's easier to take it as just Weeks insead of Weeks plus days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->