So ready to be done

aflaspoehler

Baby number one!
Reaction score
I am 37 weeks and am dying I honestly have no more room for this baby to grow it hurts to do anything sit, lay, stand I am so ready to have this baby

Ditto, I'm 38+ 4 and SPD type pelvic pain is making life very difficult. No signs baby is ready to come yet though, and since he's my first I've resigned myself to the fact he'll need to be dragged out kicking and screaming!
SO ready for him to come now though. I've really had enough!

Me too, I was fine until about 38 1/2 weeks but now everything is a struggle. I want baby here now! Xx

I agree! Im miserable..by the end of everyday i feel like ive run a marathon from carrying around this belly...(i literally gained 40 lbs in my belly....no signs of any weight anywhere else!) I remember in first trimester i told myself i wanted to go til 40 weeks and id be HAPPY if i went til 42 weeks.........that girl was CRAZY!

I've also finally reached my limit. It doesn't help that the weather is getting a lot warmer. Ugh and the hormones, I pray that I can hold a little longer and not become the crazy uncomfortable pregnant monster I know is brewing underneath.

I hear you, I feel like crying some days as I feel so crap & fat :(

Im in so much pain that I cannot take any more of this pregnancy! I am so ready to face the labour pains...they would be nothing compared to this sore body of mine right now!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->