• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So sad. Is all over....

Oh you poor things, big hugs for you and your oh and I am so sorry for your loss xxx

I'm so so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts. Huge :hug: to you. x

oh hun, im so sorry. I have mc, but i cant imagine what you must be feeling after going through that. :cry: You sound so brave... but dont force yourself to be. Take time to heal and look after yourself hun. :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun, I had a m/c before and even though I was only 5 weeks I was devastated, my heart goes out to you, if you ever need to talk jus get in touch with me :hug: xxx

:hug:

I am so sorry to hear this sad news...my thoughts are with you xx

So,So sorry hunn, words cant take away what you are feeling just now so i wont try :hugs::hugs:.

Take care of yourself hunn.

I am so sorry for you and your family. Take care. Lots of love xxx

Could not be more sorry for your loss xx I truely feel for you and your OH. Try to rest and find time to heal together...we are all here for you should you need our support. Sending you lots of heart felt :hug:.

oh my god, I cant believe that! I thought it was the erosion causing the bleeding problem, my thoughts are with you and your family, take care xo

So sorry to hear that, take it easy over the next couple of weeks x

May time heal you. So sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"