So sad. Is all over....

daniella00

Mother of two!
Reaction score
Its all over! I went into labour yesterday morning at 2.30am and gave birth at 1.30pm. The baby was 18 weeks. I had to give birth, it was so horrid i was all on my own with my OH in a hospital birth and it came out in my pants, the nurse came in straight after and told me it was the baby. I didnt see it, i couldn't have coped with that.
I was sent home last night which was good.

Its funny because i dont feel as upset as i thought i would, i think i knew from when i started bleeding that this would be how it ended.
The pregnancy never felt right from the start, i never really felt pregnant.

So this is my goodbye, for now anyway!

Good luck with all your pregnacys and thank you for all your help throughout everything!!

:hug:

oh my god. I am so so sorry honey. I really am :'(
xxxx massive hugs to you xxx

oh Danielle, you poor thing.

My heart goes out to you, and i know how horrible it is to have to go through that experience. It's so scary. I take it they don't know why?

You be kind to yourself and OH over the next few weeks. Allow yourself to feel whatever you need to feel, and take comfort that at some point you will have a happy healthy baby in the future.

XXXX

I am so so sorry hunni XxxX

oh Danielle, you poor thing.

My heart goes out to you, and i know how horrible it is to have to go through that experience. It's so scary. I take it they don't know why?

You be kind to yourself and OH over the next few weeks. Allow yourself to feel whatever you need to feel, and take comfort that at some point you will have a happy healthy baby in the future.

XXXX

Thank you so much! Ive got to go back in a few weeks and speak to the doctors about it.
Ive been resting for the past 4 weeks because of my bleeding si i know its nothing i did which is good to know!

xxx

take your time to get over it hun..sending you hugs.xx

Daniella thats so awful for you i'm so sorry take care of yourself x

Aww babe:hugs:

I've got horrid goosebumps all over after reading that.

Much love and best wishes to you and your family babe:hug:

OMG I am so sorry for your lose. I cant Imagine how that feels but I am sat here in tears reading it,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->