So sad, school's back tomorrow

My DD goes back tomorrow and my DS has his first day at nursery on Friday :(

I agree with this! I think I've developed more grey hair since both of mine are at school, all I do in the mornings is shout and stress about the time, where going to be late, brush your teeth quick we have 5 minutes! All that... when I don't even have the energy to shout anymore haha

I can relate. We were pretty stress free in the morning until now - one in primary school in one direction, one in high school at opposite side of town and one started college no where near the other 2!!! I know I should chase the two oldest out for buses but to be completely honest I'd get completely stressed if they'd not left enough time to be ready and catch public transport etc.

So... to make up for the end of the summer I decided to book us an October break!!! It's nothing amazing, a lodge at a holiday park about an hour away - something to look forward to.

it is the first year of school for my kid and autumn holidays are coming up here in 2 weeks, I kinda dread them I like having my mornings off :haha:

\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/
it is the first year of school for my kid and autumn holidays are coming up here in 2 weeks, I kinda dread them I like having my mornings off :haha:

Very funny indeed! I can only say that one of the best bits about holidays is not having to set the alarm - and wandering around the house until lunch time in my pj's - I'm very much looking forward to our September long weekend (and then before you know it it'll be the October week\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

A lodge stay sounds lovely!

I can't stand the constant go, feel like I live behind the wheel. Will be nice to have fall break upon us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->