So sad...

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
Well, my boyfriend and I are suddenly having issues. Well he is. 24 hours ago we were happy, and he suddenly says today that he is depressed but didn't know why as we'd been so happy. A long talk later, I have no idea what is going on. Part of me just wants to be done with him, and part of me is willing to give him some time to sort out his issues. To top it all off, still no AF. Just my luck I'll probably now get my BFP and we'll break up. :(

Am so sorry dear!
Try to communicate with him! ask him what's wrong, what if you did something that hurted him! If u feel that there might be a BFP now then u should work hard on making it work out. Reach him, talk to him.. maybe he has another problem that u still dont know?

You love him? If so, call him, and work things out.

Good luck

:hugs: for u...
You should spend time to sit down with him and solve the issues together...
Hope both of u doing fine...

"There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved."
https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/strawberryscorpio/openyourheart.gif

Hi maybebaby, I'm so sorry to hear that, I think Suzan gave you great advice. Communication is definately the key. Best of luck and I hope everything works out for you. Thinking of you hun :hugs: x x Kate

You guys need to sit down and talk about things. I wish you both all the best :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Hope you get everything sorted out. Keep talking to him like everyone has said and hopefully that will help.

Sinead

Thanks everyone. The weird thing is that we have communicated a lot, and he says that it has nothing to do with me, he's just not sure he can ever fully commit again (he's divorced). He asked for some time to think, and all I can do is give it to him. Part of me knows I deserve someone that can fully commit, and that part of me is saying to just end it...

Hey there Maybebaby. I think it would be best to give him time to think but at the same time let him know that it is not fair to you for him to be so indecisive about the relationship and what he wants because you need more assurity and a bigger commitment from him.

Maybe you guys can discuss what it is he is scared of. It sounds like he may be afraid you will leave him perhaps?

You need more support than that, especially if you get a BFP. But yeah, give him time and then talk again. Hopefully he is just having a bad week hun!

I really appreciate all of your support. Right now I am just leaving things be, and will talk to him whenever he contacts me. If I don't hear from him by the end of the week, well, I think I am just going to end it. He knows that it is not fair to me to be so indecisive, and I am tired of having my feelings hurt.

how long have you been together ? do you not see much of eachother ? for you to say ,if you dont hear from him by the end of the week you will end it, it seems you dont see much of eachother anyway ? Maybe you need more quality time together .

I think suzan gave good advice, also dont let him take you for a ride, you need to know where you stand hunny xxx

Hi Maybebaby! I hope you are feeling a bit better - sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. I think the others are giving good advice about talking to him. You know what men are like, they store things up and then suddenly let it all out. Is it possible he is feeling aprehensive about a possible baby on the way? Especially if he is talking about 'commitment issues.' Men, sometimes clam up at the thought of becoming a father. Once you talk it through, it may put his fears to rest.

Lots of :hugs:to you. I hope you work things out.

It's more than possible he is apprehensive about the possible baby. We talked again today and we've agreed that I will give him some time to think things through, and when he's ready we will sit down and talk. Until then I promised not to bring it up. He says he just wants to address any concerns about our relationship now so we can really try and make it work. So it's not as bad as I thought, at least he is saying he wants it to work.

That's a good sign and it gives you time to think things through too. How are you feeling about possible BFP?

I have mixed feelings about the BFP, only in the regard that I really wasn't planning it and I know how hard it will be to do it alone if things don't work out. But, that being said, I know I'd also be thrilled if it happens. Still no AF, or sign of it!

All the best with your talks. Men go through different feelings with the prospect of a new family. Especially if he is divorced it may be bringing him some uncertainty because of his past experiences. Assure him let him know you lov him and be there. be your same ole normal sweet self. :)

But don't be a walk-over....

All the best..........

Well last night we had a nice long talk and while things aren't perfect, we are definitely doing better. I really appreciate everyone's help! (Still no AF)

It sounds like he as at least willing to work things out. With the possible pregnancy being unplanned he probably just got a bit scared, especially with his past divorce and current commitment problems. It seems as though you two are moving forward though and trying to make the relationship work. Good luck to you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->