• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so scared!!! BFP after previous early m/c

boonies86

Reaction score
Snapshot_20090717_4.jpg

im so scared i see the line and am 5 days late but it still feels so scarey!! keep thinking the witch will arrive like last time!!

ps: we stopped ttc two months ago and decided when it happens it happens!! think it may have happened!!

No doubt it's happened hun! Congratulations and hope its a sticky bean!

Thats a DEFINATE possitive!!!! Congrats! :)

Thats a huge :bfp: no :witch: for you for 9 months lady, erlax and let it sink in.....

YOUR PREGNANT

Huge congrats, happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Thanks so much guys!!!! have had test sat next to me all morning!! just keep checking the lines are still there!!! i have also been feelin sick but i think thats the shock and scaredness coming out!!! hahaha

That is one VERY dark line, Congratulations! Remember, each pregnancy is different so have faith everything will be okay this time. :hugs:

Woah! Super line! Congrats! xx

Great Line, I just had an early MC and am hoping for the same thing by the end of this wk!

Wonderful line, mine where like that and look at me now!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"