so scared

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I'm freaking out. I started bleeding really heavy last night lost a clot the size of a golf ball and went to the er. They said baby was ok and I'm not anemic an my blood lvls were ok. Sent me on my way. Then today went to my ob and they told me I have a big clot over my cervix and blood is pooling around it. I asked if I could bleed to death ..they said it's a possibility. They are going to check me again Monday and if things arnt getting better I may have to abort the baby to save my own life...

I was diagnosed with a sch at 4 weeks. They are saying now my sch is really big.

Oh no. I'm so sorry. I have everything crossed for you xx

So sorry Hun fingers x all works out . X

Oh no that's absolutely terrible news. Big hugs to you. Let us know how Mondays goesx

Thats horrible :-( so sorry. I hope it does not come to that xx

Oh my gosh Tink! I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying everything is okay! :hugs:

very scary, I hope they told you to get in to bed and complete bed rest till appointment on Monday if they really thought the risk of a huge bleed putting you at risk they would have admitted you ( hope the reassures you):hugs:

so if your not all ready get in to bed and stay there or on the couch feet up that is meant to help a lot no lifting or any thing strenuous

Thank you all for the support. I am in bed ( except when I need to use the restroom) I really hope it helps. I'm still having bright red bleeding And small clots

Sorry you are going through this Tink. I hope you and your little one are okay x

Oh no Tick! make sure you get plenty of rest til tomorrow. Hugs will thinking of you for tmw. Xxxxx

Is there not any form of blood thinner they can give, I am so sorry you were going through this xxxxx

Thinking of you I can't imagine how difficult this is but I agree with Niamh if you were in imminent danger they would of kept you. Hoping fora good app tomorrow

Thank you all so much. I am hanging in there. Right now I have anywhere from light a little heavier than spotting bleeding - to a light period type bleed on an off. It's like brick red in color.

OMG poor U must be terrifying I am thinking of you and have fingers crossed for you and baby how heart breaking for you xxxxxx let us know how you get on

Uhhh, such a horrible thing to be faced with. You and the baby are in my thoughts, I hope this is resolved and all involved stay well! Lots of hugs!

yes what about aspirin maybe, good luck today at your appointment and I say they will likely keep you on bed rest on till this sorts it self out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->