So sick of everyone telling me how awful having 2 under 2 is

Thanks everyone. I am usually good at letting stupid comments roll off my back. But I've been annoyed about these comments lately for two reasons:
1.) I am scared! It's not helping hearing all these negative comments
2.) I'm not stupid and I've never been under the impression that having 2 that young will be like a day at the spa. It's insulting that people feel the need to inform me of something I'm already anticipating.

Oh well. The comments on here from people that actually have 2 or more close together are definitely making me feel better.

I agree with you. My kids will be about 17 months apart. It is scary for me, but I definitely don't want people's horror stories anymore. Especially with them coming from people who didn't have 2 under 2. Lol. My jealous family member always tells me it's gonna be so horrible and I'm gonna have so many problems. Shush!!! Anyway, I agree that the lovely, positive stories I've read on this board help so much. This is something we will get through, and I'm sure we will both feel that we wouldn't change a thing!! :)

My girls are 1 year 6 days apart and I absolutely love it. It was harder being heavily pregnant chasing a crawler than when the baby actually arrived.
I was still in baby mode and hadn't forgotten how tough night feeds were so I didn't get a shock by leaving a huge gap and remembering it all through rose tinted glasses lol. My girls are best friends and are joined at the hip all day long.

I wanted a similar gap this time but OH wanted to wait lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->