So sick of feeling sick

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Right now sat in the car coming back from a private scan. Which was lovely. Baby is perfect and lovely heartbeat.

However I'm struggling so hard to stop myself from just letting everything go.

I'm an emetophobe so this is really hard to handle. I could cry.

I had to look up emetophobe. It sucks being sick but it looks like you're at the peak of it and everything should get easier from here on in! Congrats on the scan going well. Hang on it will get better soon! :hugs:

I was sick from 4-12 weeks , I'm now 14 and like a new person . It gets easier as time goes on but I know how u feel - it's dreadful . Get well soon, fingers crossed its away in the next couple weeks or sooner X

I couldnt take it the nausea today...I was done with it...I did intense research and ask several doctors and I decided to get EMETROL...after I took it, I FINALLY feel normal again!!!!! Im even looked at food and didn't gag... Today is the first day I smile in 2 weeks.

Its been so long since my last pregnancy that I forgot, that this was ths same thing my midwife used to give me...i didmt take it for too long because I wasnt nauseous much and that's why I forgot about..
its heaven sent!!!!!

My nausea only started around 10 weeks but now it's worse than ever... Hope it will stop soon!!!

thank you for your replies, I just want to enjoy this new life but at the moment i'm just feelin so crap i cant think of anythin but that. it takes so much energy to just not allow mysef to vomit.

feelin rubbish again today and have to get out and about as have hospital soon for a review on my broken foot. just the thought is makin me feel worse. im so tired too, no amount of sleep helps.
i never felt this bad with my son so its quite a shock to the system.

hopefully the fresh air will help a little as it gets quite stuffy in my house. im in the uk so cant get emetrol, however i did just find some on the amazon uk website so have ordered some to try. even the meds from the docs dont help entirely. so im deserate for anything to work!

sorry again girls for the miserable rant, lol! feel so ungrateful when i know how lucky i am but just so exhausted xx

I really hope it works hun...i know how youre feeling......im not terribly nauseous due to the EMETROL but I still feel feel like doodoo...all I want to do is sleep..and constant hunger with the unability to eat anything is KILLING ME!!!!! No food looks appetizing and I have to force feed myself..on top of that I feel like I have a fever and I dont...aww the joys of pregnancy :( so I really do hope you feel better soon...second tri seems so far away, especially when you feel so horrible.

I feel your pain. I have been extremely sick since 6 weeks. I feel like its dragging on and on. I cry all the time, and I really thought I was stronger than this. I feel so awful for my husband because I don't want to be touched. Everything hurts and I am constantly saying how miserable I am. I am so grateful for this baby, just can't wait to get that prego 'glow' haha. I want to walk out of the house feeling good and a nice baby belly, not gross and a bloated gassy belly. I just feel fat and barfy! Ugh! Good luck and all I can say is hang in there! It'll all be worth it in the end! Instead of being sick from pregnancy we will all just be exhausted from nursing all night! LOL!

I'm not quite emetophobic but I'm very close! My husband doesn't understand hate always says "why torture your self, must make your self throw up" i just can't! I can not stand the thought even if getting sick! ! And constantly being nauseas and bloated is killing me! When i see my Dr I'm going to ask for something,I can't keep going like this

I've had a few good days over Christmas which on grateful for. Back to feeling like crap again today :(

Hopefully these days will get fewer now though. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->