so sick of peeing myself!!

sethsmummy

mum to 3 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Urg im 36+2 and right now i am ill.. horrendous cough, sore head, sore throat etc.. and EVERY time i cough i PEE! Even if i've just been to the toilet i still bloody pee :cry: I am so so sick of it. Its so bloody degrading and disgusting and not to mention it stinks! Im going through pads like nothing on earth! Im going to have to start using my maternity pads if i run out of normal sanitary pads coz the incontinence pads just aint big enough :dohh:

Agreed, I have horrible allergies and I sneeze all the time.... and like you said, no matter what... I PEE! I think I leak pee when I don't even realize it as well. It is gross and I dunno what's worse... getting your period or peeing yourself all the time. I'm gonna have to go with PEEING!

Lol it's so nice knowing your not alone. Nobody ever tells you how bad it gets near the end. I was never like this with my first two. Just this time.

Putting on two pads at the same time in the hope it stops it leaking!!

Yep right there with you. I have had a cough on and off for weeks and I pee myself every time I cough. It's awful :( Oh thinks it's funny and minging all at the same time. Definitely worse this second time around! X

Hahaha my Dh just laughs at me too. I shouted at him earlier for laughing :haha: over been such a grumpy sod this week and this so hasn't helped matters x

Urgh. I go to the toilet, pee, pee again in the ski position, walk back to the sofa, get a BH from the effort of getting up and going to the toilet, urge to pee, back to the toilet - too late, I've leaked. :nope:
Ridiculous!

:hugs: Its rediculous isnt it.

iv had to put 3 pads on this morning!! whenever i leak it always goes where the pad isnt touching! So iv got 3 on to see if it helps! told DH last night i was going to stuff one of the boys nappies down my pants lol :rofl:

My husband laughs at me too. Whenever I sneeze he immediately shouts, no matter where he is in the house relative to me, "DID YOU PEE?!?!"

omg why do they find it so funny :dohh:

im getting more and more annoyed with it. If i could just get rid of this stupid cough then i would be fine! I can handle once or twice a day but this is darn constant.

I feel your pain I had a vomiting bug a few weeks ago and every time I was sick I peed my self it was so frustrating and just made me feel worse. I ended up sitting on the toliet being sick in the sink to save soaking myself.
man the things we go through!

Oh jeez :hugs: that must have been awful.

If been told this cough could last weeks if it's whats going around :( can just imagine this after my section. Ooo it will be all sorts of fun lol.

Maybe if I beat my date ill just cough and pee him out :rofl:

Yes, I'm hoping for the ACHOOOOO - hey there's the baby! ;)

Oh, it is SO great seeing this thread! Glad I'm not the only one dealing with this. Didn't have this problem the first time around. I guess little one is laying just right to make it happen. Every cough or sneeze! And then I'll wipe after I go, and find out I'm still going! What? Thank goodness for soap.

:hugs: Im glad i made this thread now so we dont feel so alone.. Before i first mentioned it on my journal i honestly thought i was the only person who was doing it. Its not been too bad today thankfully. Tomorrow best be non existent since iv hospital appointments in the morning and will be in town most of the day because of it. xx

I actually noticed that my pee comes out now in like this sad little stream, like almost dribbly. I wonder if my urethra is getting compressed or something cause unless I drink like 32 oz of water at one time its just like OMG I gotta pee! And then when I get there this slow sad stream.

That's what I'm like Hun! No matter how desperate I am I have to force and force just to get a trickle and then it take five minutes just to pee xx

I actually noticed that my pee comes out now in like this sad little stream, like almost dribbly. I wonder if my urethra is getting compressed or something cause unless I drink like 32 oz of water at one time its just like OMG I gotta pee! And then when I get there this slow sad stream.

Definitely not just you. I DID have that problem with my first pregnancy as well. I think the babies put a lot of weight there, which makes it kind of hard to come out, depending on how they are positioned at the time.

I swear, I have to pee all the time, and half the time can't keep it in. But then I go to the DR and have to pee in a cup and my body's like, "Nope. Don't wanna." Seriously?? Ug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->